Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: printing mistakes

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
printing mistakes
« on: July 16, 2016, 06:36:44 PM »
Dear Moderators and Forum Members

Salam

There are some `printing mistakes' in Articles and other places of this website. Earlier i overlooked those as merely slip of keys. But I think if we, the members of the forum, notice these matters to Brother Joseph or Moderators, it will be easy to correct those. Its not so important, may be, but as i love this website very much, i want it to be indefectible/accurate.

Here I just noticed one.

Article
DO NOT MAKE ANY DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN THE MESSENGERS OF GOD

Here the reference verse 007:044 should be 007:144

Thanks.

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: printing mistakes
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:28:26 PM »
Dear Munir Rana,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The best proof readers of brother Joseph's work are his readers, like you and us and we must raise this so that his articles can be perfected in terms of references as much as possible. It is only right that we help him in spreading the message. This reference will be corrected and please - if you know of any more, please kindly raise them here or with brother Joseph directly.

Thanks.

QM Moderators Team

Offline Student

• View Profile
Re: printing mistakes
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 04:42:31 PM »
Team,

Here is one such I just found:

http://quransmessage.com/articles/end%20of%20prophethood%20FM3.htm

“God has decreed (Arabic: Kataba l-lahu): "It is I and My messengers (Arabic: Warasuli) who must prevail": For God is One full of strength, able to enforce His Will”

Should be messengers (Arabic: Warusuli)
Thanks,
~ Student