Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: To Amira--

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
To Amira--
« on: January 13, 2017, 02:21:04 PM »
Hi Amira.
A commenter on my blog just shared this website with me:
https://ifoceanswereink.wordpress.com
My question is, is this you? The articles reference this site, that fatal feminist blog, and uses practically the same arguments you used with me just a few days ago, right down to the wording. Anyhow, the site is well made, and the articles fluent, so if it is you, please post your articles here so we can read them?
P.S. Was the commenter you?
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Re: To Amira--
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:30:03 PM »
Salam

Sorry to intrude but I have to say I love the site and its definitely her(well not positive)

Masha'Allah  :) :)

Offline Amira

• View Profile
    • oceanswereink
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 06:55:44 AM »
LOL yeah, that was me.

I'm not going to link any articles I write here until I'm absolutely sure I want to. I'm prone to writing things that provoke people and then sending them off. Even though I never use vulgar language or insult anyone, I think I am seriously going to get in trouble over my writing one day. That last article, for instance, was composed past midnight and I was practically delirious; I'm almost scared to go back and look at it now. I'm going to (hopefully) delete everything I don't like, edit and repost. However my school runs on a weird schedule and I'm currently slightly preoccupied by its lovely institution of 200-question final exams...so I won't have much time to write.

I may, in due course and upon proper reexamination, retract some of the conclusions I previously presented, if I find that they are wrong. If they are, I have no problem amending them. I will only engage in discussion regarding posts that are Islam-related, because some of them will not be. I have also attempted to make some things abundantly clear: Although I will reblog things from other people's websites, I do not support everything they promote. And just because I like someone does not mean I will defend all of their positions, if I find them to be illogical.

I need to fix that header design, too. It looks like Barbie's little sister did a landscape painting and spilled pink everywhere. Thank you for the comments Hamzeh:)))

“Narrated Buraydah ibn al-Hasib: I heard the Apostle of Allah say: In eloquence there is magic, in knowledge ignorance, and in poetry wisdom”

“Historically, what is or isn’t mainstream (in Islam) has always been a function of power, not of truth.” (Iyad El-Baghdadi, Arab Spring activist)

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 07:53:35 AM »
Thanks for responding. I just wanted to fully confirm your identity before I answered your comment.
P.S. seeing as how we both have wp accounts, if we have any questions about each other's articles, let's ask them on the websites themselves.
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 04:39:47 PM »
Peace Amira.
I like what you say here,quote:

I may, in due course and upon proper reexamination, retract some of the conclusions I previously presented, if I find that they are wrong. If they are, I have no problem amending them. I will only engage in discussion regarding posts that are Islam-related, because some of them will not be. I have also attempted to make some things abundantly clear: Although I will reblog things from other people's websites, I do not support everything they promote. And just because I like someone does not mean I will defend all of their positions, if I find them to be illogical.

This is mature just and wise.
May the Lord bless you and teach you His truth.
Peace
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Amira

• View Profile
    • oceanswereink
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 04:40:53 PM »
Good Logic, this was 2 weeks ago, but I literally just saw it. Thank you.
“Narrated Buraydah ibn al-Hasib: I heard the Apostle of Allah say: In eloquence there is magic, in knowledge ignorance, and in poetry wisdom”

“Historically, what is or isn’t mainstream (in Islam) has always been a function of power, not of truth.” (Iyad El-Baghdadi, Arab Spring activist)

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 10:54:11 AM »
Sorry Amira my response took a while to reach you.

Keep up the good work.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197