Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: clarification needed by joesph islam

Offline sharon

• View Profile
clarification needed by joesph islam
« on: January 21, 2017, 09:22:01 PM »
Assalam alikum brother joesph islam my question is I was read one of your answers and you put down that malice will be removed in paridise 7:43 but you put in ( the widest sense possible) I was just wondering what do you mean by that do you mean in a extreme sense like we we won't even hate sin do you mean we are not going to have any emontions of are own do you mean that we are just going to be happy like happy robots like we are all the same like we have had a lobotomy that we don't have are own unique emotions that we won't have are own likes and are own desires that we won't be are own selves different from each other are own unique self that we won't have the emontions to hate like we won't hate sin or hell etc

Offline sharon

• View Profile
Re: clarification needed by joesph islam
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 09:22:49 PM »
I just don't know what you meant by that in the widest sense possible sorry to bother you

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »
And also you said will be created a new creation in heaven does that mean we won't be are own unique self's and does that mean we won't be human beings mean does that mean we won't be the species of humans and will we have a physical body or will we just be spirits with no body and also why didn't you answer and why did you delete my question in your section about your articles the thamud nabateans about your article I apologise if any of this seems forceful or rude I'm not I'm just writing on a mobile so I have to keep it short I just want some clarifications on these please jazzakkallah and I'm sorry again for bothering you jazzakkallah

Offline ilker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 06:12:17 AM »
salam sharon

İ understand your concerns but you must be patient when it comes to understanding the Quran. sometimes it takes much more time than you expect. you just seem to be in a hurry to get the correct answer right away. Please don't forget that everyone here on this forum is fallible. You must pray Allah (swt) to guide you and help you get the right answer that you seek. Be patient :) I know sometimes it's hard !

JazzakAllah khairan.

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 03:39:42 PM »
Yes I apologise  I'll try to be more patient sorry jazzakkallah

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 08:15:43 PM »
...and why did you delete my question in your section about your articles the thamud nabateans about your article ...

Dear Sharon,

Please don't make wild accusations. The question was not deleted but we moved it to a different part of the board as others had responded and was no longer a question just to brother Joseph.

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=2235.msg11574#msg11574

Thanks

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 01:37:11 AM »
I'm sorry I apologise sorry

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 05:39:35 AM »
Salaam Sharon,

We can never really envisage fully what heaven will be like but God does describe it to us. Not every detail is elaborated on so I do feel that you are asking Joseph for too much detail regarding this topic where the Quran doesn't expand on it.

He can only give you his perspective of the verses.

We know that we will be recreated in a new creation ( no detail is given) and that we will have no malice / rancour in our hearts.

This to me means we will not have the negative human worldly traits
anymore. After all heaven means existing in complete felicity and it would be a pure and tranquil existence.

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 12:47:57 AM »
Ok thanks but will we still be humans in heaven and will our body's be physical like now but different

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 12:53:57 AM »
Never mind that last one about body's I just found another link so I got my answers but going back to emontions we are still going to be ourselves aren't we we won't be happy robots will we with all the same emotions like robots that we will have our own like and desires and still be our own selves are own unique self's won't we we won't be robots like emontions etc will we jazzakkallah

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 12:19:49 PM »
When it says we will be a new creation what does that mean does that mean we won't be humans or have are human bodies what we are resurrected with

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »
Also will we still be male and female and are the angles male and female or do they not have a gender

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 08:14:37 PM »
Shalom / peace Sharon......it seems you are obsessed in finding out details which the Quran doesn't want to elaborate on.  This is prb how in the early days hadith started to form. People like you asking details upon details to unnecessary things......and then storytellers stated to make up things to serve people's appetite for more information!!