Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Question about what is God's best creation and verse about recreating over and o

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Salaam all

1) there is an idea amongst traditionalists that mankind is Allah's best creation. Does Allah the Almighty allude to this anywhere in the Quran and is it wise to put limitations on our creator, for all we know he could have created far more systems like ours and is constantly creating new and wonderful things?

2) I recall reading a verse in the Quran where God ALMIGHTY  says that he recreates this over and over. Is he talking about mankind here? So after the first phase of judgement day will the whole process be repeated likewise could the first phase of judgement already have concluded and we are perhaps part way through Allah the Almighty plan of recreating this process over and over ?

Jzk ,peace and kind regards

Offline niaz

• View Profile

Salaamun 'alaikum,

It is our ego that makes us want to think that we are God's best creation, and everything centers around us. And we elevate fellow humans like us as having a special partnership with God, the Creator of the vast cosmos, in which we are an insignificant bunch.

Still God cares about us, and has counted each and every one of us and guides us to connect back with Him (19:93-95). This is God's infinite love and mercy. We have the potential to be included among God's best creatures, if we truly do what is repeated over and over in the Quran - be faithful and lead a righteous life. Or else, we are lost, and suffer the ignominy of being among God's worst creatures.

I did not understand #2, but 30:11 suggests that judgement is once, when we all return to God.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Indeed the creation of the skies and the land is greater than the creation of the human being, but most people do not realize it. [40:57]

And among His signs is the creation of the skies and the land, and the creatures He has spread in them. And He has the ultimate power to summon them all when He wills. [42:29]

And to God prostrates everything in the skies and everything on the land from all the creatures and the angels, and they are never arrogant. [16:49]

We indeed created the human being in the best design.
Then We debased him to the lowest of the low.
Exempted are those who have faith and lead a righteous life, then they will have an unending reward.
[95:4-6]

Indeed, the unfaithful from amongst the People of the Scripture and those who set up partners for god will be in the fire of Gehenna eternally. They are the worst creatures.   
Indeed the faithful who lead a righteous life, they are the best creatures.   
Their reward at their Lord is Gardens of Eden with flowing streams beneath them, wherein they abide forever. God will be pleased with them and they will be pleased with Him. Such is the reward for the one who fears his Lord.
[98:6-8]

God initiates the creation, then repeats it, then to Him you will all return. [30:11]

Peace.

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Asalamu 3alykum

Notwithstanding brother Niaz comments I think this post by brother Joseph is relevant to the first question.

Peace

Are humans God's most preferred creation?
https://m.facebook.com/joseph.a.islam/posts/763721543764975

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Jzk brother niaz and brother Hamzeh.
Peace and kind regards .
I will have a look at brother Joseph's reply and brother Niaz awesome reply. Sorry my second point was very vague I do apologise I typed it in a hurry as I was about to leave but if you read 30:11 Allah's says he repeats creation .what does this mean ?

Offline niaz

• View Profile
Salaam,

This universe is temporary, and going to expire. The laws of the universe will cease to exist, and it will "fold like scrolls/letters" (21:104). An event hypothesized as the "big crunch" in cosmology. God then repeats the creation of a universe, just like he created this universe the first time. This is just as easy for God, as the first creation. 10:4 tells us that the new universe is to reward those who attained faith and led a righteous life. I do not see a description of it as happening "over and over".

The day We fold the sky like the folding of letters. Just like the first creation, We repeat it. This is Our promise. Indeed We will surely do it all. (21:104)

To Him is your final destiny, all of you, God's promise is the truth.  Indeed He initiates the creation then repeats it in order to reward those who have attained faith and led a righteous life justly. As for the unfaithful, awaiting them is hellish drink and a painful suffering, because of their continuous lack of faith. (10:4)

And He is the One who initiates the creation, then repeats it and this is the easiest thing for Him. And to Him belongs the most exalted example in the skies and the land. And He is The Almighty, The All Wise. (30:27)

Do they not see how God initiates creation then repeats it? Indeed this is easy for God. (29:19)

Peace.

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Salaam Niaz.
Jzk. Yup your right .I totally miss understood the frame of reference within these verses. :)

Salaam and kind regards