Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: "Muhammad was not from Mecca" by Sam Garrans

Offline niaz

• View Profile
Re: "Muhammad was not from Mecca" by Sam Garrans
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 10:09:28 AM »
even these trivial things are not stated explicitly and clearly and paving road to disagreement between the followers of islam. but quran says it is crystal clear then i guess something is wrong...

[3:7] He is the One who revealed the scripture to you, part of it contains straightforward verses which are the essence of the book and others are allegorical. Consequently, those who have a disease in their hearts follow the allegorical parts, seeking disorder and they seek its explanation. And no one knows its explanation except God.  Moreover, those who possess knowledge say, we believe in it, all of it is from our Lord.  And no one takes heed except those who possess vision.

Nothing is wrong.

Peace,
niaz

Offline s1c4r1us

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2019, 05:24:26 PM »
Salaam Br. Wakas,

Can you please let me know your thoughts (summary) on where Masjid al-Haram (Kaba) is and whether you agree with the subject "Muhammad was not from Mecca" or not?
The forum links your provided are taxing and confusing to follow.

Thanks,
Student.

Read 48:24 and the verses before it and after it.

The Sacred Temple is in Mecca.

People like Sam Garrans maybe even have their own agenda. He comes with a lot of weird conspiracies while he is selling hes books. I wonder if he is a hypocrite.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 08:36:44 AM »

Read 48:24 and the verses before it and after it.

The Sacred Temple is in Mecca.
[/quote]

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-confirmation-bias-2795024

Quote:
A confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias that involves favoring information that confirms your previously existing beliefs or biases.

Offline s1c4r1us

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 06:54:23 PM »
Salaam Br. Wakas,

Can you please let me know your thoughts (summary) on where Masjid al-Haram (Kaba) is and whether you agree with the subject "Muhammad was not from Mecca" or not?
The forum links your provided are taxing and confusing to follow.

Thanks,
Student.

Isn't the Quran clear about Masjid alHaraam being in Makkah according to 48:24-25?