Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Hajj is Compulsory for the Believers?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Hajj is Compulsory for the Believers?
« on: March 14, 2019, 05:45:57 PM »
Dear Brother Joseph ,
Salamun Alai Kum . I need to know very specifically if one not perform Hajj evan he has the capacity of performing Hajj at least once in his earthly  life ? Or in which conditions  it is compulsory for one to be performed Haj ? We are seeing many Mulims performing Haj not only once but also several times in every year and spend huge money  to perform Haj when in his locality many poor , neighbor are in huge crisis and he never work on mankind in his locality . I do not know on what basis or condition God established Haj to a man or women ?

Now Many Muslims do perform Haz 2 times 3 times or more and in Saudi Arabia is organizing this holy Haj convention by a commercial thinking . Some can stay at big hotel and  some can  stay in very contested area  as they have no capacity to spend days with luxurious. I am afraid of really Haj now is prevailing is the exactly what God has prescribed to believers ?

Also It will be great help for me if any one on this forum can give me answer .

Offline w3bcrowf3r

• I read Quran, Gospel, Psalms, Torah etc.
    • View Profile
Re: Hajj is Compulsory for the Believers?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:16:11 AM »
Dear Brother Joseph ,
Salamun Alai Kum . I need to know very specifically if one not perform Hajj evan he has the capacity of performing Hajj at least once in his earthly  life ? Or in which conditions  it is compulsory for one to be performed Haj ? We are seeing many Mulims performing Haj not only once but also several times in every year and spend huge money  to perform Haj when in his locality many poor , neighbor are in huge crisis and he never work on mankind in his locality . I do not know on what basis or condition God established Haj to a man or women ?

Now Many Muslims do perform Haz 2 times 3 times or more and in Saudi Arabia is organizing this holy Haj convention by a commercial thinking . Some can stay at big hotel and  some can  stay in very contested area  as they have no capacity to spend days with luxurious. I am afraid of really Haj now is prevailing is the exactly what God has prescribed to believers ?

Also It will be great help for me if any one on this forum can give me answer .

There is no compulsion in the religion. If you don't want to perform the pilgrimage, nobody should force you.
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 03:35:31 PM »
Dear Brother ,
My intention was not that I do not want to perform pilgrimage . I want to know what Quran syas to perform Haj .
You told there is no compulsory in religion ...... I respectfully disagree with you when Salah ( 5 times / 4 times whatever ...) is compulsory for the believers mentioned in the Quran .

I expect brother Joseph will manage his time to give me his thought in this topics .

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 10:25:55 PM »
Dear Beyond Tradition.

Can you please ensure that in future - you do not write your SUBJECT in CAPS. We have normalised the CAPS for now but please remember this for the future please.

Thanks.

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 02:54:39 PM »
I must follow this instruction .