Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi?

Offline Mahdi Ibrahim

• Sunnatullah Alone Muslim (Hanif)
    • View Profile
    • Abrahamic Religion
Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi?
« on: April 23, 2019, 04:09:27 AM »
The argument: Our Law proves that we are Messengers. (Q36:16)

You can easily recognize them
by the way that they argue. (Q47:30)

Allah would never destroy human habitation (with climate change and mass extinctions) without first sending a RASUL (رَسُولًا) to its centre, reciting our Signs/Tawba to them. (Q28:59)

There is no city We will not destroy before the Day of Rising, Or punish with a terrible PUNISHMENT/climate change/the sixth mass extinctions.  (Q17.58)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations. ~ Mahdi Ibrahim

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Re: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 02:32:47 PM »
Asalamu 3alykum

Welcome to the forum

I briefly went over your site and realized you have adopted the fallacy of the traditionalists storey/narrative of the Mahdi.

This narrative has no support from the Book of God when it is understood correctly especially when it comes to understanding the term "prophet" and "messenger".

It seems that you have believed that there will only be one messenger/rasul after the prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

This is not warranted from the Quran, as a matter of fact the Quran supports that messengers will continue to come as God wills, to warn or confirm the truth which we possess.

There could of been many that have walked the earth from the time of prophet Muhammad till present day that have warned and confirmed the truth to their respective nations. As you seem to understand that to every nation there is a messenger and to every nation a messenger will speak to his people in their language. This does not mean that one final messenger will come and his name is the Mahdi(Matheism) to the whole world.

This has nothing to do with a final messenger named Mahdi which is alien to the Quran.

Also keep in mind that a belief in such a final saviour to come as a prophecy is unwarranted as this will contradict the message of the Quran as it teaches that believers should believe in the imminent hour to come suddenly without warning.

Hopes that helps Insha'Allah

Salam

END OF PROPHETHOOD - CONTINUATION OF MESSENGERS?
http://quransmessage.com/articles/end%20of%20prophethood%20FM3.htm

THE UNWARRANTED INFATUATION WITH SEEKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE FINAL HOUR
https://www.facebook.com/joseph.a.islam/posts/494897590647373

Offline Mahdi Ibrahim

• Sunnatullah Alone Muslim (Hanif)
    • View Profile
    • Abrahamic Religion
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 07:52:20 AM »
I briefly went over your site and realized you have adopted the fallacy of the traditionalists storey/narrative of the Mahdi.

Sorry, but we called that being a "bigot" (ByGod or the True Kuffar) and there is no fallacious argument in my post, it is you who arguing from the fallacy of Hasty Generalization .... so it is not valid argument and as you can see , I believe in Donald Duck God.

Do you have anything to say on "the definition of Law"?
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations. ~ Mahdi Ibrahim

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 08:45:58 AM »
Mahdi Ibrahim

You have been banned from this forum for your nonsensical posts / statements.