Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What is the basic difference between Bible and Quran , Torah and Quran ?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Dear brother Joseph
As Salamualikum. I need to know is Bible scripture of God? Do Christian and Jews believe in one God ?
and Day of Judgement ? In which sense directly you reject them as non-believers ? What is the basic needs to be a Muslim according to Quran. 

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Dear Beyond Tradition,

Wa alaikum assalam

Please kindly see my responses to your questions in brown below:

I need to know is Bible scripture of God?

It depends as to what you mean by the Bible. Do you mean the canon Bible that is read today? Do you mean the different canons read throughout history? The various Books of the Bible? The Old Testament? The New Testament? Both? The Apocryphal / Gnostic documents? or specifically the canon Bible (both Old Testament and New Testament) read by the Arab Jews and Christians at the time of the Prophetic ministry?

The following post with the article link contained therein may assist:

LAMBASTING THE BIBLE
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=146.msg370#msg370

In general, believers are expected to believe in all revelations. Please see verse 2:136.

Do Christian and Jews believe in one God ?

The Jews in the main believe in one God. There are some Christian denominations that also believe in one God (and not the Trinity). Those Christians that believe in the Trinity also 'claim' to believe in in One God but with three persons as part of the Trinity. This particular belief is not supported by the Jews, Muslims and some other Christian denominations.

and Day of Judgement ?

Yes

In which sense directly you reject them as non-believers?

I have never rejected them as non-believers.

What is the basic needs to be a Muslim according to Quran.

Please kindly see the article below:

MUSLIM AND MU'MIN (BELIEVER) - THE DIFFERENCE
http://quransmessage.com/articles/muslim%20mumin%20FM3.htm

I hope this helps, God willing.
Joseph

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Dear brother Joseph
Salamun Alaikum . First of all I pray to God for you to live long . Secondly I thank you to reply my question within your so busy time .

Actually , I wanted to know what scripture was revealed from God through Jesus Christ ?
And what is the name of the scripture ? Is it bible or Old Testament or New Testament   ? What is Ingine book revealed to Jesus (PBUH) ? What Jews follow now and what is the name of their scripture ? Is it Torah ? 

I appreciated your given reply on this topics and I will read more according to your given link.
Thank you again for giving me the time.(

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Dear Beyond Tradition,

Wa alaikum assalam

Please kindly see the article below.

WHAT IS THE INJEEL?
http://quransmessage.com/articles/injeel%20FM3.htm

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Thank you brother Joseph.