Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Quran, and the Gospel, Psalms and Torah?

Offline s1c4r1us

• View Profile
The Quran, and the Gospel, Psalms and Torah?
« on: August 07, 2019, 05:15:52 AM »
I am reading the Quran from cover to cover again and i am now at chapter 4. The verses below i stumbled on are solid evidence that the Torah, Psalms and Gospel were there in the time of the Messenger of the Quran. Why are there so many Quran centric believers who deny the previous Scriptures?

2:41, 2:91, 2:113, 3:93, 3:113, 3:199.

And some i know from the top of my head, 5:43, 5:47, 5:68, 29:46.

The verses are crystal clear and these are not all of them. Why do these people keep bashing the previous Scriptures and rejecting those Quranic verses i shared. Their only argument is 1-2 Quranic verses they misread and most of the time they just say "we can't trust the Bible", because they are still brainwashed by the sectarians who obviously don't want you to read the other Scriptures, because knowledge is wisdom..

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Quran, and the Gospel, Psalms and Torah?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 07:45:23 PM »
Salaam,

Are you referring to Qur'an centric people on this forum when you say that they deny the previous scriptures?

I happen to agree with you regarding the previous scriptures being present at the time of the prophet. There are many verses that address the Jews for example, and tells them to refer to their Torah for judgement.

Offline s1c4r1us

• View Profile
Re: The Quran, and the Gospel, Psalms and Torah?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 04:16:25 AM »
Salaam,

Are you referring to Qur'an centric people on this forum when you say that they deny the previous scriptures?

I happen to agree with you regarding the previous scriptures being present at the time of the prophet. There are many verses that address the Jews for example, and tells them to refer to their Torah for judgement.

Glad to see someone who isn't biased and believes in the Quranic verses.

I was talking about the Quran centric people in general.