Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: is Fotowa permissible for a imam or islamic scholar regarding acceptance by God

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
As-salamulaikum  Brother Joseph ,
Hope you are doing fine. I have a problem to know whether any Imam / Islamic scholar can conclude that the religious activities which is acceptable and not acceptable by God . When I was in Jumma Prayer ( Congregational prayer ) in a mosque I did hear that Imam said if you not keep your cloth above the heel of feet your prayer ( Salah) will be nul and void by the God . My question is how a scholar did know or knows that which religious deeds will  be accepted and which will not be accepted by God ? . If Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) told this way in his ministry and people should have believed those words . Also without any Quranic warrant is it okay for a scholar to conclude this ? In this way many scholar says if you not follow the rules ( not from Quran) in prayer , like how to tie your both hands , how you stand , how you bow down etc...... your salah will be nul and void .   Per my small knowledge of understanding Quranic spirit that God knows every situation and what mind of a people work . So He can forgive ultimately if He want . Evan I think if any one worship of many gods but he has no perfect knowledge of how he find the God but what he is doing only he believe there is superiors than human being and whenever he see any favor from any creatures he attempt to worship to them . Now It is only God knows if he worship to many gods  only due to lack of his talent or God knows if He gave him the knowledge to understand the truth and false. So it is only God can conclude who is right doer and who is wrong doer .

So please make me clear all this issue .

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Can any one attempt to input his thought in this topic?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
As-salamulaikum  Brother Joseph ,
Hope you are doing fine. I have a problem to know whether any Imam / Islamic scholar can conclude that the religious activities which is acceptable and not acceptable by God . When I was in Jumma Prayer ( Congregational prayer ) in a mosque I did hear that Imam said if you not keep your cloth above the heel of feet your prayer ( Salah) will be nul and void by the God . My question is how a scholar did know or knows that which religious deeds will  be accepted and which will not be accepted by God ? . If Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) told this way in his ministry and people should have believed those words . Also without any Quranic warrant is it okay for a scholar to conclude this ? In this way many scholar says if you not follow the rules ( not from Quran) in prayer , like how to tie your both hands , how you stand , how you bow down etc...... your salah will be nul and void .   Per my small knowledge of understanding Quranic spirit that God knows every situation and what mind of a people work . So He can forgive ultimately if He want . Evan I think if any one worship of many gods but he has no perfect knowledge of how he find the God but what he is doing only he believe there is superiors than human being and whenever he see any favor from any creatures he attempt to worship to them . Now It is only God knows if he worship to many gods  only due to lack of his talent or God knows if He gave him the knowledge to understand the truth and false. So it is only God can conclude who is right doer and who is wrong doer .

So please make me clear all this issue .

Could anyone please input his valuable though ?

Offline Athman

• View Profile
Dear Beyond Tradition,

Wa alaikumus salaam,

Kindly find an opinion of mine to a related thread below. See if it assists and kindly do revert for any related additional concerns.

What is a fatwa and does the Quran support it?
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=2583.msg13384#msg13384

Hopefully that helps insha Allah.

Regards,
Athman.