Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ezra is the son of Allah (God)

Offline F

• View Profile
Ezra is the son of Allah (God)
« on: September 02, 2022, 11:32:10 AM »
As-salamo Alaikum,

The Jews claim that the Quran is incorrect because there is no person in the history of the Jews named Ezra. The Jews don't deny that there is a Jew named Ezra, from Yemen, who claimed to be God, but the Jews tried to kill him and not a single Jew in the whole world followed him. The Jews challenge Muslims to bring any Jew today who believes that God has a son like the Christians. The Jews admitted that all of them are children of God, but they mean with the children of God, the beloved ones of God. Therefore, I decided to explain the meaning of Ezra.

•   Verse (9:30) in Quran says that Ezra is the son of Allah (God). Ezra is written in Arabic as “Ozayer”.
•   Verses (5:12), (7:157), and (48:9) in Quran use the word “Azaro” which means “honored him”.
•   The root of “Ozayer” and “Azaro” is “Azar” which means honor. 
•   Therefore, the meaning of “Ezra is the son of Allah” is “the honored is the son of Allah”.

Allah explained the meaning of “the Jews say Ezra (honored) is the son of Allah” in verse (5:18) which says “the Jews and Christians say that we are the children of Allah”.

Exodus (34:14) says: God is jealous; and Isaiah (42:8) says: God does not share His glory with anyone. This means that God is unique and completely different from all his creatures and everything that applies to the creatures does not apply to Him. For example, a man has a son, and we call this boy is the son of George, so God does not have a son, and it is not permissible to say “son” of God. Also, a man is the father of a child, and we call George is the father of Derek, so God is not the father of anyone, and it is not permissible to call God “The Father.” The titles “son” and “father” contradict the fact that God is jealous and does not share His glory with anyone. When the Jews and Christians say that they are the children of God, then they are sharing the title “son” between human and God and since God is jealous, He does not accept this.

God told the Jews that they should not make for themselves any image of anything and bow down to them.

•   Exodus (20:4-5) “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

But the Jews amended the Torah and claimed that God will beckon to the nations to bow down to them with their faces on the ground. Therefore, the Jews share themselves with God in “bowing down”. When God said in Quran that “the Jews say Ezra is the son of Allah”, He meant to say that “the Jews say that the (honored) Jew is the son of Allah”.

•   Isaiah (49:22-23) This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I will beckon to the nations, I will lift up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their hips. 23 Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed.”

Therefore, Quran is not incorrect as Jews claim because the Jews believe that they "Ezra" are the children of Allah.

Offline niaz

• View Profile

Offline F

• View Profile
Re: Ezra is the son of Allah (God)
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 10:07:46 AM »
I appreciate that you sent me the link, but he did not provide any proof (verse) from the Quran. Therefore, I will not accept his argument. I provided you a crystal-clear proof from the Quran.