Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Who is the Prophet that God spoke of in Isaiah and Deuteronomy?

Offline F

• View Profile
Who is the Prophet that God spoke of in Isaiah and Deuteronomy?

According to a few verses from the Torah and the Bible, the Prophet that God spoke of is clearly not Jesus. Please note that Jesus is the Messiah, but in these specific verses, God meant a Prophet other than Jesus.

1.0   The Prophet will sing a new song of praise to God from the eastern border of Egypt, which is Saudi Arabia, while Jesus came from Nazareth, which is north of Egypt:

Ishmael is the son of Abraham and Kedar is the son of Ishmael. Kedar lived near the eastern border of Egypt, which is Saudi Arabia, where Prophet Mohamed lived. The Servant whom God will send will sing a new song of praise to God, and the settlements in which Kedar lives will rejoice. The settlements in which Kedar lives are Saudi Arabia believing in the Quran. This means that the new song that God spoke of is the Quran. But Jesus came from Nazareth which is north of Egypt. Isaiah also says, “Let the wilderness and its towns raise their voices”, and the meaning of the wilderness is an uncultivated land, that is a desert. Mohamed came from Saudi Arabia, which is a desert, while Jesus came from Nazareth which is a cultivated land full of gardens. The reason they will raise their voices is to glorify God with “Allah Akbar” which means “God is great.”

•   Genesis (25:13) These are the names of the sons of Ishmael…then Kedar…

•   Genesis (25:18) His descendants settled in the area from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt…

•   Isaiah (42:10-12) Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth… Let the wilderness and its towns raise their voices; let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice… Let them give glory to the Lord…

2.0   Mohamed’s name is mentioned in the Torah in Hebrew, but has been translated as “lovely” in other languages:

The Hebrew word for God is אֱלֹהִים which is pronounced Eloh-im. Eloh-im is a plural of God i.e. Gods. But in Hebrew, when the suffix “im” is added to a word, it is added to indicate the majestic plural of the preceding entity, not the plural of numbers, because the Torah says that there is one God only.

•   Deuteronomy (6-4) Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.

•   Hebrew – Genesis (1:1) א בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ

•   English – Genesis (1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

“-im” is also mentioned in the preceding entity in the Song of Solomon as מַחֲמַדִּים and they translated to “lovely” which is incorrect. It should be translated to “Mohammedd-im”. As I explained above, the suffix “im” is to indicate the honor plural of the preceding entity. The Bible hub website, a Christian website, used the correct translation “ma-ha-mad-dim” in the fourth row of https://biblehub.com/text/songs/5-16.htm Therefore, Prophet Mohamed is mentioned in the Old Testament as the beloved friend of Prophet Solomon, but his name was omitted when translated into other languages and replaced with the word “lovely”.

•   Hebrew – Song of Solomon (5:16) חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם     

•   English – Song of Solomon (5:16) His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

3.0   The Prophet will have a grave:

•   Isaiah (53:9) He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.

The verse says that he was assigned a grave. Christians believe that Jesus was buried for three days and then resurrected. Therefore, he had a grave for three days. However, as I explained above, Jesus was not crucified nor died, and that the heart of the earth that he entered was not a grave but a cave, therefore Jesus did not have a grave. If Christians disagree with this, then they must realize that when God told us that he was assigned a grave, He meant that the grave will exist at all times until the Day of Judgment so that it will be a proof for whoever wants to see it. However, Prophet Mohamed has a grave even today. 

Christians claim that the verse says he had done no violence, and that Mohamed had engaged in many battles. But Mohamed did not initiate any violence and he was fighting only in self-defense. Christians claim that it didn’t matter whether he engaged in violence in self-defense or not, the bottom line is that he was engaged in violence. Well, the Bible says that Jesus told people to sell their clothes and buy swords. Swords are used in battles to kill people. In this situation, Jesus was also engaged in violence. But, please note that the law of God allows humans to fight for self-defense, that is, when Jesus and Mohamed fought in any battle in self-defense, it is not considered violence.

•   Luke (22:36) Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

4.0   The Prophet will see his offspring:

•   Isaiah (53:10) Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.

The verse says that the will of God is to crush him and cause him to suffer, but does not say that the will of God is to kill him. This means that the will of God is to let him work with difficulty and fight in many battles to defend the oppressed ones who can’t defend themselves and to cause him wounds and suffering. Then the verse says that he will see his offspring, but Jesus had no children while Muhammad had. Christians believe that whoever believes in Jesus is his spiritual offspring, and they use the following verse to prove it.

•   Revelation (21:5) He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” 6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

The verses say, “He who was seated on the throne said” which is God who was seated on the throne said: I will be their God and they will be my children. The verse says that the victorious will be the children of God, not the children of Jesus. Evidence is found in Galatians that Jesus is not God because it says that we are the children of God through faith in Jesus, and it does not say that we are the children of Jesus. If Jesus was God, the verse would have said that we are the children of Jesus. The meaning of “through faith in Jesus” is by following his teachings. I have provided evidence from the Bible in the next pages, section “Is Jesus God or son of God” that Jesus is not God.

•   Galatians (3:26) For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus

The verse says that he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and there is a reason for God to prolong his life, which is to show him his offspring in his eyes. This is evidence that the Christians’ assumption that the meaning of “offspring” is “spiritual offspring” is incorrect. This proves that God intended a prophet other than Jesus, because
Jesus had no children.

5.0   God told Moses that He will send a Prophet:

•   Deuteronomy (18:18) I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers…

God said that the prophet will be like Moses, but Jesus is different than Moses because Jesus was born without a father, only from a mother “Mary”, while Moses was born from a father and a mother. This is evidence that God meant a prophet other than Jesus. Christians believe that the meaning of “like you” is that he will be a preacher like Moses. But at the beginning of the verse, God said that he is a prophet, and the duty of a prophet is to preach God’s truth to people.

God told Moses that the Prophet will be one of their brothers, and the Christians thought that he will be one of the brothers of the Israelites, the house of Jacob, because of these verses:

1.   Deuteronomy (18:15) The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers - it is to him you shall listen

Please note that God first said “from among you” which means from the family of Prophet Abraham. Muslims,
Christians and Jews are all from the family of Prophet Abraham because he is our father. Then God clarified it and said “from your brothers” which means that the prophet will be from one of the brothers of the sons of Abraham. Isaac and Ishmael are the sons of Abraham. Jesus is a descendant of Isaac and Mohamed is a descendant of Ishmael. This means that the prophet will come from the decedents of Ishmael and not from Isaac because Ishmael is the brother of Isaac.

2.   Deuteronomy (17:15) you may indeed set a king over you whom the LORD your God will choose. One from among your brothers you shall set as king over you. You may not put a foreigner over you, who is not your brother

Then Christians also thought that he will be from the Israelites because God said that you may not put a “foreigner” over you. As I explained above, Ishmael is one of the sons of Abraham, and the brother of Isaac, and not a foreigner.

•   Genesis (25:9) Isaac and Ishmael, his [Abraham] sons, buried him in the cave of Machpelah…

The proof that the prophet will come from Ishmael’s decedents and not from Isaac is in Genesis (17:20) which says that the offspring of Ishmael will be a great nation e.g. winners of paradise.

•   Genesis (17:20) “And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.”

Please note that the meaning of “great” is not in quantity because God said that He will multiply him exceedingly, but He made it clear that He will make it a great nation to refer to it by quality as in Merriam-Webster dictionary. Great Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster 
i.   In No. 6, great means: markedly superior in character or quality, especially: noble, great of soul
ii.   As an Adverb, it means: in a great manner: well
iii.   As a Noun, it means: an outstandingly superior or skillful person

But in the next verse, God said that He will establish His covenant with Isaac.

•   Genesis (17:21) “But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.”

Although God established His covenant with Isaac, but his descendants violated it and that is why Jesus told them
that the kingdom of God will be taken away from them and will be given to another nation.

•   Matthew (21:43) Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

The nation Jesus refers to is not the Christians because the ancestors of the Christians in Jesus’ time are of the same origins as the Israelites, and both are descendants of Isaac. Also, as in Genesis (17:20) above, God said that He will make the descendants of Ishmael fruitful, that is, nobles and people of good character, and Jesus said that the nation whose God will give them His kingdom will bear the fruits of it. This means that they will fulfill the covenant with God. This is evidence that Jesus meant Mohamed because he is from the descendants of Ishmael.

God said He will send a prophet to the nations. Nations is plural which means many nations. But Jesus came to one nation only that is “Israel”, which is single nation. This proves that God meant a prophet other than Jesus.

•   Isaiah (42:6) I am the LORD; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you;       
I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations.

•   Matthew (15:24) Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep - the people of Israel”

On the other hand, God said in the Quran that He sent Prophet Mohamed to all nations.

•   Quran (7:158) Say, [O Muhammad], “O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death.” So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in
Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.

The proof that this man is Mohamed is in Deuteronomy (18:20) which says that if any liar claims to be a prophet,
God will kill him. However, God did not kill Mohamed. He survived for 22 years until he delivered the Quran to mankind. Also keep in mind that Mohamed fought many battles, but God protected him at all times.

•   Deuteronomy (18:20) But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’

6.0   The Counselor:

Jesus said in the Bible that he will ask God to send a Counselor/Advocate after he leaves. Christians believe that the Counselor is the Holy Spirit.

•   John (16:7) Nevertheless, I am telling you the truth. It is for your benefit that I go away, because if I don’t go away the Counselor will not come to you. If I go, I will send him to you.

But the Holy Spirit descended while Jesus was still on earth, this means that Jesus did not mean the Holy Spirit, but rather someone other than the Holy Spirit because it was with us before his departure.

•   Matthew (3:16) As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

And the Holy Spirit was also there in the hearts of the believers since Moses and David. Christians believe that the Holy Spirit was temporarily with David and Moses, but this is not true because the Spirit of God guides or leads believers to God’s truth. This means that the Spirit of God has existed since the time of Adam, the father of humanity, and there is no reason for Jesus to ask God to send it back because it was already there before his was gone. This is another proof that Jesus meant someone other than the Holy Spirit.

•   Numbers (27:18) And the LORD said to Moses: “Take Joshua the son of Nun with you, a man in whom is the Spirit, and lay your hand on him;
•   Samuel (16:13) Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel arose and went to Ramah.

The Bible says that the Counselor will tell us about the future. Well, the Quran has told many parables about the future that some of which have been discovered in our days with advanced technology. This technology was not available at the time of Prophet Mohamed.

•   John (16:13) When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.

1.   To name a few, God said in the Quran that there are seven layers of heaven and seven layers of earth. Today, scientists have discovered that there are seven layers of the Earth. Seven layers of earth - Search (bing.com)

•   Quran (65:12) It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them…

•   Quran (71:15) Do you not see how Allah created seven heavens, one above the other,

Since God said that the seven earths are like the seven heavens and in another verse He said that the heavens are in layers, one on top of the other, therefore, the seven earths are also in layers, one on top of the other.

2.   God said in the Quran that the bee has more than one belly. Science has proven that today.
Honeybees Have Two Stomachs - Bee Mission

•   Quran (16:68) And your Lord inspired to the bee… (69) …There emerges from their bellies a drink…

3.   God said in the Quran that He created the fruits in pairs of male and female. Science has proven today that the flowers of the fruits are male and female. fruits are male and female - Search (bing.com)

•   Quran (13:3) it was He who spread out the earth and placed upon it mountains and rivers, and fruits of every kind in male and female pairs…

4.   God said that whoever does not want to guide to Islam because they don’t want guidance, He chokes their chest as if they are ascending to the sky. Today Science has proven that there is no air after about 100 km above the Earth. there is no air in the space - Search (bing.com)

•   Quran (6:125) And whomsoever it is Allah’s will to guide, He expandeth his bosom unto the Surrender, and whomsoever it is His Will to send astray, He maketh his bosom close and narrow as if he were engaged in sheer ascent. Thus Allah layeth ignominy upon those who believe not

The question is how did Mohamed know these miracles? Non-Muslims claim that Satan passed these secrets to Mohamed so that people would believe that he is a prophet. But how did Satan know the secrets that were mentioned in the Quran if the Bible says that no one has the ability to predict and reveal future events or know what tomorrow holds except God alone. This proves that it was God who passed these secrets to Mohamed.

•   Revelation (5:2-3) And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.

•   Matthew (24:36) But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

The Bible says that the Counselor will testify about Jesus.

•   John (15:26) But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
Well, the Quran testified about Jesus that he is distinguished in this world and the hereafter and among those brought near to God, and also testified about his mother Mary that she is the most purified woman on earth.

•   Quran (3:45) [And mention] when the angels said, “O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word
from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

•   Quran (3:42) And [mention] when the angels said, O Mary, indeed God has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.

The Bible says that the Counselor will be with us forever. The Quran that God sent to Mohamed is still with us even today. Please watch non-Muslims on CNN News who tested the original version of the Quran written in the presence of Prophet Mohamed over 1,400 years ago and compared it to the current version of the Quran we have today and found it to be the same. Ancient Quran manuscript discovered | CNN

The verse also says that the world does not accept him. Well, the majority of people on earth do not accept Mohamed, insult him, call him a terrorist, draw him in dirty cartoons to mock him, and so on, while the majority of people does not insult or mock Jesus even if they didn’t believe in him.

•   John (14:16) And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

This proves that Prophet Mohamed is the Counselor that the Bible spoke of.