Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Some Questions

Offline Mehdi

• View Profile
Some Questions
« on: December 13, 2012, 05:03:20 AM »
Assalamou Alaykom Brother Joseph,

I have some question, I would be really very grateful if you can give me your view on them :

- Can we pays taxes in a country that we know for sure that one part will go to oppress and kill our brothers (example like Muslims living in USA, so they are financing war against Iraq, Afghanistan and support Zionist terrorist state ?)
If we consider taxes as zakat, so our zakat is going in some part to the wrong way ?

- Can we eat/stay with someone drinking alcohol in the same table ? It's some kind of support as they feel that if we are staying with them, they are not doing something really wrong ?
- What do you think about insurance (Health or Life.. Insurance) ? Is it like gambling ?
- What do you think about Islamic Banks ? do you think they hide interest/usury behind the "Mourabaha" solution ?
- can we consider Bahia peoples as Muslims knowing that  all their rules (payer, fasting...) are different from Muslims ? are they misguided ?
- Can we celebrate Christmas , (End-of-the-Year) and other religions ceremony even if we are Muslims ?
- In the Qur’an (al-Anbiyah, 21:96) , can Y’ajuj  and M’ajuj have been released into the world by Allah, Most High, . The Qur’an declared that in consequence of this, a people who had been expelled from a ‘town’ which was destroyed by Allah, Most High (Like Israel), and whose return was prohibited, would now return to that ‘town’ to reclaim it (As it's happening know with Israel) ? As Allah says that Qur’an contains every explanation  would it be this the explanation of what's happening in the word today ?

Baraka Allahou Fik,

MehdiS