Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Huroof Al-Muqatta'at - Hamiduddin Farahi's Method

Offline Peaceful

• Choose the truth, even if it sounds bitter!
    • View Profile
Huroof Al-Muqatta'at - Hamiduddin Farahi's Method
« on: December 23, 2012, 04:51:17 PM »
Salaam all Sisters and Brothers,

After reading Joseph's article on Huroof Al-Muqatta'at, I decided to apply Farahi's 'method' to each Surah and compare the Letters in a Final Analysis. It is at my website:

http://thequranisclear.blogspot.com/2012/12/huroof-al-muqattaat.html

Please tell me what you think about it in the comments. Jazakullah.

Here is a small portion:

'AYN

This literally means Eye in Arabic and Hebrew. It can also mean to project (that is far away) or be lofty. One can recall the words 'Ala and 'Ali, which means lifted/exalted as well. Lo and Behold, this also fits the narration chronology (Shakir):
22.    So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.
Even if one were to deny this secondary definition, the primary one follows shortly:
26.    So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today.
After this Mary is accused by the Jews of Jerusalem. Amazingly enough, the third definition is 7 verses away:
33.    And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.

24 verses later, the prophet Idris is also mentioned being raised:
56.    And mention Idris in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,
57.    And We raised him high in Heaven.
Therefore, this letter could be a reference primarily to the Jesus infancy-narrative due to large amount of textual support, but may also refer to the entire second quarter of the Chapter(After Yahya).