Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Law of One (Ra Material)

Offline Reader Questions

• View Profile
The Law of One (Ra Material)
« on: March 17, 2013, 09:00:46 AM »
Originally Posted on: April 01, 2012, 04:11:01 PM

Salamun Alaikum Brother Joseph,

I was browsing on freeminds forum, just looking through threads and reading and I came across this post:

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601288.0

And within the post, someone posted some information with "click here", to read additional information, in which I did.

This lead me to this site: and then lists PDF files to read.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

I have been reading this, but only Book I, the Ra Material. I did skip over the first 20 pages because it was speaking of mediums, which from my understanding is not acceptable, so I just just skimmed over that part and started reading.

I am not sure if what I have read is even acceptable, but it is very interesting and thought provoking for sure. It speaks of the Mohammad(pbuh) and has some strong correlations to Islam, and then some way-out-there things, too.

It seems to be mainstream for several people who have read this, but not anything I have ever come across in any of my studies or readings.

Is this something you have ever come across in your studies? If so, what is your opinion on it?

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: The Law of One (Ra Material)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »
Original Reply: April 2012

Salamun Alaikum,

The contents in general of this study do not surprise me at all. I am also aware there that is other such ‘channelled’ material in the public domain.

In accordance with the Quran, there is much at play in the Universe in multifaceted dimensions, in different time / space continuums and travel planes. These include those that are given Divine decrees - 'malaika' and the Spirit (97:4) which possibly make up exalted assemblies (mala'i-ila - '37:8') and other created objects such as the jinn, dark forces that are intertwined with humans such as the 'Qarin' (41:24, 43:36, 43:38) and other unseen objects.

All these are at play and they at times manifest in different forms of inspiration at different stages throughout the one’s life and throughout the time span of mankind.

Please note Prophet Moses’s experience when he encountered an 'abd' (servant) of God (18:66-82) and what the 'abd' was able to do in conjunction with what insights into hidden realms he had been granted. It is very thought provoking indeed.

With regards the unseen 'object' (Ra) that is being ‘allegedly’ communicated with, please read Surah Jinn (72) which I feel may provide further background to what may be at play here and the possible areas of overlap with the information furnished by the Quran.

Some of the material does seem to suggest strong insights into their dimensions of existence and operation which possibly could have been extracted from illicit 'learnings' from ‘higher planes’ (See 72.9).

The building of the pyramids seems to be no different from the way large complexes were created for Solomon. (34:13).The interaction between man and jinn (unseen creation) has existed it appears, since man was created (6:128). The Jinn were created well before the creation of man and have possibly resided on / 'accessed' the Earth and outer space, eons before man entered its 'conscious' state.

There are also possibly numerous creations in other parts of the billions of stars in our galaxy and billions of galaxies around the Universe. (42:29). There could also be a possibility of numerous 'dimensions' which we simply cannot comprehend.

However, there is an underlying assumption that the motives of the unseen 'Ra' are 'sincere' and 'good' and that its / their knowledge is 'absolute and perfect'. With any knowledge that is advanced, final 'critical' evaluation and discernment rests with the individual to ascertain whether something is true or false. However, there has to exist some vestige of knowledge as a base to compare with.

For example, the Quran calls itself the 'furqan' i.e. something that can do 'farq' (separate between right or wrong, or a criterion between what is right or wrong), an ultimate source of judgement (6:114) and a balance (mizan - 42:17).

Perfection is only a trait of God so each creation (even the alleged 'Ra' being depicted by the transcript) will be subject to its own limitations and distortions. There certainly seems to be a limitation of knowledge advanced by ‘Ra’ in certain areas. This is not necessarily limited to the communication method and language medium available to 'Ra' but rather, 'real' aspects of knowledge. However, a pointed question insinuating ‘manipulation’ reveals an interesting answer although the 'object' seems not to take 'intentional' blame for any 'erroneous data'.

Questioner: I was thinking last night that if I was in the place of Ra right now, the first distortion of the Law of One might cause me to mix some erroneous data with the true information that I was transmitting to this group. Do you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not intentionally do this. However, there will be confusion. The errors which have occurred have occurred due to the occasional variation in the vibrational complex of this instrument due to its ingestion of a chemical substance. It is not our intent in this particular project to create erroneous information but to express in the confining ambiance of your language system the feeling of the infinite mystery of the one creation in its infinite and intelligent unity.

There is also an example of self correction "The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time - we correct ourselves: 3,600 - approximately...".

The above ‘correction’ is interesting which not so much alludes to the fallibility of the source, but gives some weight to the authenticity of the source. The alternative would be a very well ‘contrived’ inclusion by those that were conducting the experiment.

There are certainly those invisible creations that exist in an alternative plane / dimension that clearly believe in and serve the One God. It seems ‘Ra’ also believes in some semblance of One Creator and serves Him as suggested by the comments “I leave you in the love and the light of the one Infinite Intelligence which is the Creator. Go forth rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One. Adonai" and "Ra: I am Ra. We call ourselves the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator".

There are also others:

Questioner: Thank you - a most important point. You mentioned that there were a number of Confederations. Do all serve the infinite Creator in basically the same way, or do some specialize in some particular types of service?

Ra: I am Ra. All serve the one Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service. As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes, each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.

FURTHER EXCERPTS

"We are those of the Confederation who eleven thousand of your years ago came to two of your planetary cultures which were at that time closely in touch with the creation of the one Creator"

"Ra: I am Ra. The Creator is one being"

However in some contrast, we also find the concept of 'Yahweh' in accordance to the transcript, to be posited as part of an 'Orion Group' which appears somewhat presented as odd but possibly not impossible to reconcile. There are also comments such as "Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid" which seem to suggest a localised Diety or a confederation which is fallible. If this is a reference to the One Universal True God, then this is patently incorrect by the standards of any revealed scripture from the Arbahamic faiths.

There are also at times, strong undertones of a 'pantheistic' God and reincarnation but again, this I could not decipher as conclusive on part of 'Ra' on my brief perusal of the transcript. A further deeper study of the transcript would be required.

However, speaking in the name of God, doesn't mean all that is said is patently true. This is as true for ‘Ra’ as it is for anyone else. ‘What is said’ is far more important.

However comments such as "One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years" recorded in the transcript seem to resonate with Quranic verses such as "To Him ascend the angels and the Spirit in a day the measure of which is fifty thousand years" (70:4), where time has a different meaning in different dimensions.

There are many other similarities such as the use of black magic and other occult arts as recorded in the transcript used by humankind which resonates with other verses of the Quran such as 2:102. Or, the comment "Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory Natural Laws" which is somewhat consistent with 41:12.

The mention of 'Mohammed' is worthy of note, but not conclusive in any way given the full scope of the transcripts which I have only briefly perused. But the following passage is nevertheless 'interesting'

"When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Mohammed delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships"

Whatever the levels of veracity of the transcript, some contents are indeed very interesting, which depending on one’s level of understanding of the Quran, resonate deeply with some areas of the Quran. Other contents of the transcript clearly appear out of kilter with the Quran.

However, with any such material, much discernment is required. The language in the transcript is often quite obtuse, concepts at times lacking clarity, which can inevitably lead to erroneous interpretations even if one assumes the transcript as authentic despite some of the incredulous claims. Furthermore, even if the transcript is 'assumed' authentic and not contrived, the intentions of Ra, the veracity of his material will always remain questionable and inconclusive from the perspective of a critic.

Please also see information on Don Elkins, from whom we get the complete works of the Law of One (Ra Material). He was also a script / book writer and independent film-maker. The 'instrument' or 'person / body' he used to communicate with the alleged 'Ra' was Carla Rueckert who was also involved in other works with Don Elkins such as 'The Crucifixion of Esmeralda Sweetwater' (1967; published 1986) (with Carla Rueckert) and Secrets of the UFO (1977) (with Carla Rueckert). His films included 'The Hidan of Maukbeiangjow' (1973) (writer, producer, assistant director), 'Abby' (1974) (researcher) and 'The Force Beyond' (1978) (researcher, on-screen interviewee). He ultimately developed a mental illness in 1983 and shot himself in the head. [1]

"At the time of his death Elkins was deep into the study of the Ra Material, a lengthy and complex series of channeled teachings that had begun in January 1981 and which he had been researching with Carla Rueckert and James McCarty. There are reports of negative psychological interferences having developed during this latter investigation" [2]

References:

[1] http://www.reference.com/browse/donald+tully+elkins?s=t
[2] http://projectcamelot.org/elkins.html

I hope that helps, God willing.
Joseph.

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell