Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Reward and Punishment

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Reward and Punishment
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »
Reward and Punishment

by Quasim Hamdani, Chicago, Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 20:35 (12 hours, 10 minutes ago) @ Joseph Islam

I think the Judgement Day and the Laws of Recompense are two separate and distinct things.

The Judgement Day coincides with the resurrection in the Hereafter. The Hereafter is a cosmic event where the universe goes through a massive change and humans are alive and aware again. Unlike our first birth, where we came to life helpless and clueless and later died with an entire database of our thoughts and actions preserved, this new life picks up where the old life stopped. This database of our thoughts and actions determines whether we are relegated to a life of envy, resentments and frustrations or we graduate to a life of happiness, comfort, abundance and fantastic new experiences.

Like all laws, the Law of Recompense is a process. Before this law kicks in, the humans are given an opportunity to repent and start over, if the repentance is not forthcoming, then the Law of Recompense takes hold. The nature and timing of this recompense is not always known. The requital is bound by space and time while we are living. A person may also die before experiencing the earthly requital. There is an inverse relationship between the requital earned and your station in the Hereafter - the more requitals one earns the lower the station. The database of our thoughts and actions travels with us to the Hereafter, intact.

Salam Bro JAI I got this post in my Email but I am not sure it is your post or Hamdani's but what I want is to please explain what does this mean Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Reward and Punishment
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 12:09:36 PM »
Dear Brother Sardar,

May peace be with you.

The post is clear in that it shares the perspectives of the late Quasim Hamdani from the salaatforum. The original thread is below with the original post.

http://www.salaatforum.com/index.php?id=296

I have no further comments on the post.

Regards,
Joseph.
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell