Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: An Interview With the Prophet Mohammed

Offline Mubashir

• View Profile
An Interview With the Prophet Mohammed
« on: June 06, 2013, 03:26:08 AM »
An Interview With the Prophet Mohammed
 Prophet Mohammed
 Muhammad the messenger of God answers some important questions...........

Imagine Muhammad, the messenger of God being interviewed, on various issues confronting the so-called "Ummah"; what would he say?

Q = Interviewer

M = Prophet Muhammad

---------------------------------------

Q: Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Muhammad, to ask you a few questions. It's very kind of you

M: Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds. 1:2

Q: Well , yes of course, sorry about that... Now Muhammad can you tell us who you are or what is your place in Islam?

M: "Surely I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, of Him whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth there is no god but He; He brings to life and causes to die therefore believe in Allah and I am His messenger, the Ummi Prophet who believes in Allah and His words. Follow me so that you may be guided." 7:158

Q: So you are a Messenger... and what is your responsibility as a Messenger?

M: "Whether God shall show me (within my life-time) part of what He promised them (the people) or take to Himself my soul (before it is all accomplished) - my duty is to MAKE (the Message) REACH them: it is God's part to call them to account." 13:40

Q: Are you saying that your duty is only to deliver and convey the Message? Don't tell me you just recite it parrot fashion without teaching or explaining it?

M: "God sent the prophets with Clear Signs and the Book of Zaboor; and God sent down to me (also) the Message that I may EXPLAIN clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought." 16:44

Q: OK, so you explain the Message... but tell us how do you explain it?

M: "God sent down the Book to me for the express purpose, that I should make clear to them those things in which they differ, and that it should be a guide and a mercy to those who believe." 16:64

Q: Wow! You use the Book to explain the Book?? But... but how is that possible?

M: "One day God shall raise from all peoples a witness against them, from amongst themselves: and God shall bring me as a witness against these people and God sent down to me the BOOk EXPLAINING ALL THINGS, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to Muslims." 16:89

"And GOD HAS EXPLAINED TO MAN, IN THIS QURAN, every kind of examples YET the GREATER part of men refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude!" 17:89

"I am commanded not to move my tongue concerning this (Quran) in order to make haste therewith. It is for God to collect it and to promulgate it: But when God has promulgated it, I follow its recital (as promulgated): Then it is FOR GOD TO EXPLAIN IT (and make it clear)" 75:16-19

Q: So the Quran explains itself and Allah explains it too...hmmmm. But come on Prophet, I mean you must be more than just a Messenger? I have heard fantastic things about you. Please don't be modest.

M: "I am NO MORE THAN A MESSENGER: many were the messengers that passed away before me. If I die or am slain, will you then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, NOT THE LEAST HARM WILI HE DO TO GOD; but God (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude." 3:144

Q: Hang on a minute Muhammad, you are saying thing which is so contrary to what the majority of the community believe.. hey! Just one...

M: "And MOST men will NOT BELIEVE though I desire it eagerly. And I do not ask them for a reward for this; it is nothing but a reminder for all mankind. And how many a sign in the heavens and the earth which they pass by, yet they turn aside from it. And MOST of them DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH WITHOUT ASSOCIATING PARTNERS (with Him)." 12:103

Q: I wonder if this is why your name is always associated with Allah's... hmm..hmm. Now Prophet, coming back to what I was going to ask you...I have always heard the Learned Religious Scholars (LKS) say that the Quran needs to be explained by you. What do you say?

M: "And no question do they bring to me but God reveals to me the truth and the best explanation." 25:33

Q: You are saying that the Quran is its own best explanation? Wow!! I must test that... and every question can be answered from the Quran. No, I won't ask you if the Quran can tell me how to repair my television. I'll leave such questions to the mischief makers... otherwise they can't justify their existence as a test for me!! But still, I have heard that the Quran is difficult to understand... I mean isn't the Book difficult to understand without anyone else explaining it?

M: "God has indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember: then is there anyone that will receive admonition?" 54:17

Q: Amazing! The ummah says one thing, their LRS say one thing and Allah says something completely different! Now.. I understand that you are also a model to be followed?

M: "You have indeed in me a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." 33:21

Q: Are you the only model for Muslims to follow?

M: "There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever - unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone." But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah." (They prayed): "Our Lord! In Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal." 60:4

"There was indeed in them an excellent example for you to follow- for those whose hope is in Allah and in the Last Day. But if any turn away, truly Allah is free of all needs, Worthy of all Praise" 60:6

Q: If you don't mind my asking, are you given any model to follow Muhammad?

M: "God has taught me the inspired (Message); "Follow the ways of Abraham the True in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah." 16:123

Q: Hold on a bit here now.... Muslims are to follow you and you are to follow Ibrahim as a model.... Now what in the world do you follow? I mean are we to sleep at the exact way you sleep and not to use colgate; you sure didn't??

M: "I follow that which is inspired in me, and I forbear until Allah gives judgment. And He is the Best of Judges." 10:109

Q: Ah I see! How very stupid of me to even ask that question! Of course.. You followed the Quran and for us to follow you must mean to follow the Quran. Some people say we must eat and dress like you, but these things are not in the Quran. What will you say to God about this?

M: "O my I.ord! Truly my people took this Quran for just foolish nonsense." 25:30

Q: Prophet... I feel like crying when I hear all this.. Now what do you do when people turn away whenever the clear verses are recited. Please help me here.

M: "I have proclaimed the Message to you all alike and in truth; but I know not whether that which you are promised is near or far." 21:109

"My people reject this, though it is the truth. Not mine is the responsibility for looking after your affairs." 6:66

Q: Well.. There are lots more to ask you... but that's all for now I hope at the next interview I can get your views about the fairy tales spun about you in your name...

M: "What has come to me by inspiration is that your Allah is One Allah: will you therefore bow to His will in submission?" 21: 108

Q: Thank you dear prophet. Salam.

Taken from Signs Magazine