Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What to do in difficult situations?

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
What to do in difficult situations?
« on: February 05, 2016, 03:23:58 PM »
Salam All...

Hope..all are fine...I live in India...and muslim population in India is greater in number compared to some other countries...recently...we have been facing some problems within the community...a muslim organisation...Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamath...is active and...has been conducting various conferences and other things in the state of Tamil Nadu (a part of India)...actually...its propagating hatred towards other communities and religions...in the name of Anti-idol worshiping...India is a secular country...and no religion is considered to rule..only...democracy is established...in the recent conference conducted by Tawheed Jamath in Tamil Nadu..it has stated...that..they will make India a Islamic State and will enforce Sharia Law and all...from their talks...they seem to be IS sympathizers..and one more thing is...they are disturbing the communal harmony between all religions in the country...such talks and conferences will prompt other religions...especially Hindus to go against Muslims (and they can be successful too...as India is the Hindu Majority Country)...so..it is really sad thing...that...they are creating trouble for everyone and trying to disturb the peace and harmony in the country...I want to complaint against them...to the Government and wanted to stop them from conducting any other conferences...i know it is not easy..but i wanted to try...but...my family would not allow it...as...they will fear that...we can be attacked by the so called idiots...so...at this point...what should we do?...should i still go with the complaint to the Government..or should i just let them do whatever they want?

I hope you guys can guide...

Thanks and regards,
Anjum

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
Re: What to do in difficult situations?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 04:57:36 PM »
Salam All...

Hope..all are fine...I live in India...and muslim population in India is greater in number compared to some other countries...recently...we have been facing some problems within the community...a muslim organisation...Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamath...is active and...has been conducting various conferences and other things in the state of Tamil Nadu (a part of India)...actually...its propagating hatred towards other communities and religions...in the name of Anti-idol worshiping...India is a secular country...and no religion is considered to rule..only...democracy is established...in the recent conference conducted by Tawheed Jamath in Tamil Nadu..it has stated...that..they will make India a Islamic State and will enforce Sharia Law and all...from their talks...they seem to be IS sympathizers..and one more thing is...they are disturbing the communal harmony between all religions in the country...such talks and conferences will prompt other religions...especially Hindus to go against Muslims (and they can be successful too...as India is the Hindu Majority Country)...so..it is really sad thing...that...they are creating trouble for everyone and trying to disturb the peace and harmony in the country...I want to complaint against them...to the Government and wanted to stop them from conducting any other conferences...i know it is not easy..but i wanted to try...but...my family would not allow it...as...they will fear that...we can be attacked by the so called idiots...so...at this point...what should we do?...should i still go with the complaint to the Government..or should i just let them do whatever they want?

I hope you guys can guide...

Thanks and regards,
Anjum

You should let them do whatever they want. Logically, when you try to force something to do to someone, Result will be opposite day by day, like Newton's third velocity law. Islam is belonged to this concept too. Never force to anyone about anything.

Personally, if any hindu goes against you or your family, your duty is to show them what is actually written in Quran by expressing verses.
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

The best commentary of the Qur’an is the Qur’an itself!

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 05:42:44 PM »
Salam SStikstof...

I m not able to understand...i mean...the so called Tawheed Jamath is trying to disturb and spoiling the unity between the people...i mean..the unity between..Muslims and other people...its just getting worse...we are not forcing...its...them..who are trying to force..and mislead people...then..should we still...keep quiet..and let them...sow the seed of hatred and terrorism?...

Sorry if m wrong anywhere...

Offline Hassan A

• The truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 05:52:43 PM »
Salaam, Anjum,

The group you mentioned is preaching intolerance and is seeking to disrupt the peaceful lives of the people living in that state. Therefore, I would highly advice you to report their activities to the local authorities (i.e police, etc); but, sense you fear that they may come after you and you family members, I would advice you to report them anonymously. In other words, you should not reveal your plans to report them to anyone and you should advice the authorities to not release your identity, so that that group won't know it was you.

Hope that helps,
Peace.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 05:57:46 PM »
Salam Brother Hassan...

Yup brother...tats what happening...preaching intolerance...and they are forgetting that...India is a Hindu Majority country...and they have no idea...their hate speech can kick them out of the country...every religion has got freedom....we should not misuse the freedom given to us...but that is what they are doing...i guess...i may have to report it anonymously...bt..parents would not want me to get involved in this...that is what...i m thinking what to do...

Thanks and regards...:)..Anjum

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 06:12:39 PM »
As you are not in authority, as i have told you, you have no role generally. All you can do is to aware the people around you by expressing them the Quran verses & what actually said in Quran.
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 06:31:20 PM »
As you are not in authority, as i have told you, you have no role generally. All you can do is to aware the people around you by expressing them the Quran verses & what actually said in Quran.

Ya..m not in authority..that is why..i m thinking to take the matter to the authority..that is what i m asking..can i..or not..

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 06:50:51 PM »
I got knowledge about indian politics much better. Look, groups you are referring can be able to do such thing just because of having support from some portion of your authority. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to flick a single force in the society. As you have mentioned they are doing it since long times, I arguably think it would be better for you to stay away from that as India gives little rights to girls as far as I know.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 07:28:12 PM »
Yaaa...as a    matter of fact..i guess...u r right...they must be having support from some portion of the authority..i didnt think about it...thanks for reminding it to me...mmm...India gives little rights to girls...well..thats t sad lie...i can...we do have equal rights and high priority...but...only few dare to use the rights...thats the matter...Thank you very much...:)...

With best regards,
Anjum