Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: No Sect!

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
No Sect!
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:30:47 AM »
Please share all of your opinions what do you think of it?

“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

The best commentary of the Qur’an is the Qur’an itself!

Offline samson

• View Profile
Re: No Sect!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 03:25:14 AM »
Very good. But I think you're missing Christianity, Judaism and maybe some other faiths.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »
Very depressing.  :'(

What can we do to teach people to follow the Quran correctly?

Even Quran-centric Muslims divide themselves into sects.

Offline Hassan A

• The truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 03:16:20 PM »
Salaam mia666,

You asked:

What can we do to teach people to follow the Quran correctly?

That is a very good question. I believe the answer lies in our (you, I, and every other member here) own history. In other words, every member on this form ones deeply held the same views expressed by many traditionalist Muslims today, some of those views failing to find clear and unambiguous support from the Quran; yet, after having come across Joseph Islam's site and his many article, we were able to convinced of the many views he shares, views most traditionalist Muslims would object to yet find clear support from the Quran. So, to answer your question, I believe exposing them to these views and engaging them with respect to the areas we may differ on (using the Quran to support our arguments) would do a great deal.

And thanks to Sstikstof for sharing that.

Peace.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 11:07:46 AM »

"That is a very good question. I believe the answer lies in our (you, I, and every other member here) own history. In other words, every member on this form ones deeply held the same views expressed by many traditionalist Muslims today, some of those views failing to find clear and unambiguous support from the Quran; yet, after having come across Joseph Islam's site and his many article, we were able to convinced of the many views he shares, views most traditionalist Muslims would object to yet find clear support from the Quran. So, to answer your question, I believe exposing them to these views and engaging them with respect to the areas we may differ on (using the Quran to support our arguments) would do a great deal."

Thank you for your reply :)