Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Qiyamah

Offline Sword

• View Profile
Qiyamah
« on: February 21, 2016, 04:22:59 PM »
My dear brothers and sisters,

As-salamu alaykum.

I hope you all are doing well by the grace of Allah.

I wanted to share with you guys a thought that I get in my mind which stays secret with me. I am not too old yet, but I have gone through a lot in life, a lot of struggle and difficulty. I try my best to follow the Quran-centric position in practice that we all have. I try to establish the 5 daily salats everyday, fast in the month of Ramadan, memorize surahs and ayahs of the Quran and read the Quran with meaning and understanding, and I try to be nice and kind with my parents and everyone else as much as possible. However, my dear brothers and sisters, I also secretly wish for God to end this world. I get this feeling sometimes, and I really wish for the Day of Judgment to arrive. It's not that I am not scared. I am very scared, but I still sometimes feel that way. I am not sure if this is a normal feeling, and I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just that all the injustices and wrong things that happen in this world everyday just baffles my mind.

Does anyone of you ever feel this way?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Qiyamah
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 09:56:25 PM »
Peace Sword.

In my experience also, what you describe is normal if you love GOD the most:
[Qran 2:165] Yet, some people set up idols to rival God, and love them as if they are God. Those who believe love God the most.....

Qoran is clear that those who do not believe in accountability ,would never be eager to return to GOD.

I happen to agree with the following:
We  understand that when we are in true love with God, we devote our life and death to Him and we become obsessed with regarding His commands, observing His rites and honoring His ethics.
We value His attributes. We become preoccupied with seeking His pleasure and approval. We compete in serving Him. We remember Him out of passion, adoration and reverence. We meditate and praise Him in awe of Him.
 We love what He loves and abhor what He abhors. We appreciate His words and this is why we take them seriously.
We unconditionally trust in His promises. We respect and submit to His set systems.
We are servers/ worshipers of God when all of these deep emotions of love set the rhythm of our subconscious and our reality while observing Him Alone.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to go back to Him, but we must soldier on while we are living and do our best for GOD, for our family and friends and for all those we are responsible for including our own souls.
Keep trusting in GOD, he grants happiness. GOD is the only one in control of our happiness, He makes us laugh and He makes us cry.

May the Lord keep you safe and happy in this life. Keep being patient and persevere in staying loyal to your Creator Alone.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:06:32 AM »
I've felt that way too before.

Hearing about all the insanity people are perpetrating in the name of God is distressing.

I recommend that you think about all the good things you can do before Judgement Day. Then you can continue living a good life while looking forward to it.

:):):)

Offline Sword

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 09:14:37 PM »
Salam alaykum.

Hi good logic,

Thank you for your post. Those are some wonderful words you have said, and I completely agree it. Thank you.

Hi Mariyah,

Thank you for sharing and for your wonderful advice sister dear sister. :)

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 09:30:36 AM »
 :) You're welcome