Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Did dinosaurs came first?...and some other personal questions..kindly help guys.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
1. When did dinosaurs came to earth?...We have read in Quran that...Earth was created in six days...so...i m in doubt that...were the dinosaurs present during Adam (PBUH) and Eve's time? or..were they destroyed before them?...

2. We are taught to say Alhamdullilah when we sneeze...as of now...i still do it...as a habit...so should we do it according to Quran?...

3. Should we prostrate while reciting Quran?...as...people say that...you should prostrate 30 times or something...when you have completed Quran.

4. Dont give short measures...so...does this mean to the shopkeepers who sell short measures or also to the common people?...

5. As a habit of so long period...we used to finish our prayer by saying As Salam Walaikum...turning right and left...is it ok?...should we say this or not?

6. Sometimes i m not able to concentrate while praying...I try hard to concentrate...but still...some other thoughts comes and disturbs a lot...but still..i manage to finish my prayer...in this case..will i blames for not concentrating?..

7. Last week..when i traveled through bus...the ticket costs Rs. 10/-...i was accompanied with a lady...who is my bus-mate...she gave me money and asked me to buy ticket for Rs.5/- for the same place..i told her...that..it costs Rs.10/-..but she insisted on buying for 5 Rs. So.i bought my ticket for Rs.10 and for her for Rs.5/- which she gave...so...here...will be blamed for such a thing?...i did not intend to do so...but i cldnt do anything else either...i tried to tell her...but..she wanted me to buy for Rs.5/-...so is it my fault?

8. Well...this one is my personal issue...well..for the past few days...we have been facing lot of problems...our marital life is in trouble...me and my husband has been fighting...in which..our both families had to get involved...but thanks to God..it got solved...but again...some electronic items...are not working...and...i booked some flight tickets...and i had to lost Rs.5000/-...which was out of my budget...even though i couldnt cancel it...as it will be more loss...and we are not capable of bearing it right now...and again..this weekend..me and my husband had a fight...and...out of anger..he broke his hands...:(...that was really a terrible thing...i had...ever seen...:(...i couldnt bear it...as he was bleeding...:(...we called my sister...and the problem was solved and Thanks to God...everything is fine now...but still...coz of this accident...he suffered internal injuries...and he is under medication ow...so..i wanted to now...y are we having this hard time?..is it a punishment or test?...i read the verse yesterday..."verily after hardship comes ease"...so...will there be ease?...my husband thinks that..someone must have done black magic or something like that...well..we do not believe it wholly...but...can it be possible?...

9. I have some doubts in our religion...like i sometimes wonder...is it true..while reading Quran...so..will be accountable for not trusting wholly...

Hope you guys can help..m sorry for so many questions

With best regards,
Anjum...

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Salaam Anjum,

I don't think that you read my last post on the topic of having wudu when touching the Quran. I will also post it here:

I hope you are well.
Many of the questions you post have already been addressed in articles by Joseph and also on the forum in the past.

I just wanted to suggest that it may be an idea if before posting a question, you try to look up the answer and this way it would avoid duplicated effort by others.

Thanks

Offline Star

• View Profile
Salam,

Question 1: Six days also means six periods. The universe is 13.5 billion years old and God divided that time into six periods.

2) You can if you want to, but it's not compulsory.

3) Prostration = not necessary.

4) I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

5) It's fine, just a normal ritual practice.

6) You're not accountable for something that was not your fault.

Please keep in mind that you don't need to do any religious rituals outside the Quran, you can pray normally within Quranic instruction, etc.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
Salam sister Truth seeker...

Hope you are fine too...Saw your reply...i understand that sis...sometimes m just confused...so i post the questions here..i will try my best...not to repeat...

Thanks and regards,
Anjum

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
Salam Sis Mia...

Thank you very much for your kind reply and assistance sis..:)...it was of help..thank you very much...:)

With best regards,
Anjum