Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Mention of those Prophets/messengers honoured in this world and the hereafter.

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Salaam all
In 3:45 Allah the Almighty says jesus will be honoured in this life and the hereafter. Is there mention of any other messenger /prophet that will be honoured in the hereafter?
Not trying to make any distinction but just wondering if all prophets/messengers are guaranteed Janna (although I feel no one is guaranteed Janna)
Does the Quran give us any information about which prophets/messengers (if any) are rewarded with Janna?

Jzk and peace

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Seeing as how all of the Prophets were righteous men of God (swt), it would of course be all of them who are rewarded in the hereafter-- although, perhaps I misunderstand your question?
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Salaam. Jzk
I guess my question is are all prophets and messengers guaranteed Janna and if the Quran mentions or alludes to this. With jesus its quite specific and an inference  could possibly made that "reward" in the hereafter is a positive one. Is there any any verse that mentions any other prophets /messengers in a similar fashion? Or perhaps all at once?

Salaam and kind regards

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Peace miracle114.
 In Surah Al Anbiaa and surah Meriam,GOD clearly gives an indication that all the prophets mentioned in the surahs are honoured in this world and in the hereafter.
19:58  summarises this:

19:58
These are some of the prophets whom God blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping.
أُولٰئِكَ الَّذينَ أَنعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيهِم مِنَ النَّبِيّـۧنَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ ءادَمَ وَمِمَّن حَمَلنا مَعَ نوحٍ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبرٰهيمَ وَإِسرٰءيلَ وَمِمَّن هَدَينا وَاجتَبَينا إِذا تُتلىٰ عَلَيهِم ءايٰتُ الرَّحمٰنِ خَرّوا سُجَّدًا وَبُكِيًّا

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Salaam Good Logic
jzk for the reply makes good sense. :)

Peace and kind regards