Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Who found out what the real calendar should be?

Offline w3bcrowf3r

• I read Quran, Gospel, Psalms, Torah etc.
    • View Profile
Who found out what the real calendar should be?
« on: January 22, 2019, 06:32:43 AM »
Atm we Arabs have a luni only calendar. I believe it should be a luni-solar calendar.

I am trying to figure out what it would look like. If i figured it out, i want to use it for myself.

Also a question i have. When should we start counting the four holy months. All we know is that they follow each other up. My logical conclusion is that we start with Ramadan, and i will stick with this decision to make it practical for myself. This would make the last 4 months be the holy months.
Every interpretation that is more truthful to the one that i have now is welcome.

I think a lot of people who try to follow the Quran don't ask these questions. They are complex though. Especially if you want to decipher the timings of the luni-solar calendar (when does a month start and end, and when does a year start and end etc.).

NOTE: Please reply only if you are doing any research about this topic. Lets keep it clean. Lets not respond just for the sake of responding.
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?