Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: To Whom It May Concern

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: To Whom It May Concern
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 04:06:16 AM »
Salaam Mohammed,

I looked at your link and still just wanted to know what you would do in a hypothetical situation where for example you were in a terrible accident.  You need to have X rays, stitches, pain medication, surgery for a ruptured spleen, a blood transfusion.

Would you undergo medical treatment?

Offline Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 06:03:13 PM »
Salaam Mohammed,

I looked at your link and still just wanted to know what you would do in a hypothetical situation where for example you were in a terrible accident.  You need to have X rays, stitches, pain medication, surgery for a ruptured spleen, a blood transfusion.

Would you undergo medical treatment?

salaam,
My posts were very simple. I do not want to repeat what I have already been said.
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 07:40:38 PM »
I'm sorry but I actually disagree with you.  Your posts are not clear and direct about the practical implementations of your particular viewpoint.

You don't seem to be able to answer a  basic question around seeking medical assistance in a serious life threatening scenario.

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2019, 01:04:12 AM »
You don't seem to be able to answer a  basic question around seeking medical assistance in a serious life threatening scenario.

Shalom / peace sister ....i don't think Mohammed will answer this straight question .....i would like to know the answer to this too .....if he has a serious accident.... and needed A&E care .... what would he want done? ..no attempt at medical care????. let's see if we get a response .....

Offline Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 01:14:11 AM »
Responses are already given. It's not my mistake if you are not able to find it.

Goodbye all,
salaam
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2019, 01:21:10 AM »
Not acceptable Mohammed ....Answer the straight question pls ....would you seek medical assistance in an emergency like a car crash???

If you can't answer it ..in my view ... you are simply wasting everyone's time with your posts ....

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2019, 01:45:43 AM »
Salaam Duster,

I am in agreement with you..After all if someone has a viewpoint that they strongly believe in, want others to potentially agree with them, then why not engage fully?

I think that if Mohammed was in a serious accident, he would refuse lifesaving medical treatment and go for honey instead  ;D