Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is Quran mentioned about big bank ?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Is Quran mentioned about big bank ?
« on: October 28, 2019, 03:57:39 AM »
Dear Brother Joseph ,
Salamun Alaikum . Hope you are doing fine. Anyway , It is prevailing that science discovered the “Big bank theory “ . Many Muslim scholar says it has been mentioned in the Quran 1400 years ago. I found a verse the meaning like “ Did you not see all are in together and then we scattered and spread the lives in the heavens and the earth “ . I can not recall the verse exactly but it appears to me that to understand the verse did beduin arabs were learned of science ? Is this type of verse for future generation after 1400 years ? Is their any existence of the Alleon in the earth or heavens ? What is your perspective ? My perspective is Allion may be existed may not be because I heard a verse where God says , “ We proffered human than many other things like angels , jinn , etc... but not the all. So I think there may be a lives who are more superior than human but God knows very well . So please give me your thought.

B/rgds

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is Quran mentioned about big bank ?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 12:49:52 AM »
Salaam Beyond Tradition,

I think you mean 'Big Bang Theory'. There is reference to this phenomenon in the Quran

21:30
"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and We made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe?"

Also Quran 51:47
"And it is We who have built the universe 30  with [Our creative] power; and, verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it."

Regarding your point about aliens, they do exist and there is an article by Joseph Islam that may help you:

Do Aliens Exist?
http://quransmessage.com/articles/do%20aliens%20exist%20FM3.htm

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 03:57:36 AM »
Dear Truth seeker ,
Salamun Alaikum . My question is , did God not know that beduin Arabs were not in super science or they had no knowledge of  modern science ? Then why God told “ have not those who disbelieve known  that heavens and the earths were in one piece ? “

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 11:55:54 PM »
Salaam

The Quran is not book of science but does mention at times scientific facts . This article may help you:

SCIENTIFIC MIRACLES IN THE QURAN

http://quransmessage.com/articles/science%20miracles%20FM3.htm