Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is God sent prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) as blessings of whole universe ?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Dear Brother  Joseph ,
Salamun Alaikum , Hope you are doing fine and passing busy time . Anyway , I will be happy if you can inp0ut your thought of my below topics. It is understood from the verse " Oma Ar-sal-na Illa- Rahmatal - lil - Alamin " that God sent the messenger Prophet Mohammad (PUBH) for the blessings of all mankind and whole universe . Even it is told that if God had not created Prophet Mohammad (PUBH) God would have not created the mankind and whole universe . Does this above verse mean this ? Some Muslim scholar proffered much that it seems that all praise will go to Prophet Mohammad ( PUBH) . Actullay my intention is not to negate the rank of Prophet Mohammad (PUBH)
but I need to know the truth in light of Quran's message because the interpretation  understood lead the people to praise the messenger severely and  not only it is in muslim society bult also Christian and Jews for Prophet Musa(PBUH) and Prophet Jesus ( PBUH)  . I will be happy to know the truth in Quran's perspective .

B/Rgds

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Re: Is God sent prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) as blessings of whole universe ?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 04:20:06 AM »
Salamun Alaikum.
Could you please any one of this foram?

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is God sent prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) as blessings of whole universe ?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 01:31:41 AM »
Salaam,

The verse you refer to is 21:107. This does not mean what you mention 
Even it is told that if God had not created Prophet Mohammad (PUBH) God would have not created the mankind and whole universe . Does this above verse mean this ?

Unfortunately some Muslims hold that belief which is frankly outrageous in my opinion because it is dangerously blurring the lines between the Creator and the created.The following article by Joseph Islam is in direct relation to the above verse and it should hopefully help you. It also have links to other related articles after the Final Thoughts section:

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) AS A MERCY TO CREATION
http://quransmessage.com/articles/prophet%20muhammad%20as%20a%20mercy%20to%20creation%20FM3.htm

In regard to your question about giving the prophet Muhammed pbuh a higher rank above other prophets, making this distinction between the prophets is against our faith and is clearly stated in the Quran:

2:136            
Say: We believe in God and that which had been revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction (Arabic: Nufarriqu)  between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

2:285           
The messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in God and His angels and His books and His messengers; We make no difference (Arabic: Nufarriqu) between any of His messengers; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

3:84            
Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction (Arabic: Nufarriqu) between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)."

4:152     
And those who believe in God and His messengers and do not make a distinction (Arabic: yufarriqu)  between any of them - God will grant them their rewards; and God is Forgiving, Merciful.

Please see:

DO NOT MAKE ANY DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN THE MESSENGERS OF GOD
http://quransmessage.com/articles/do%20not%20make%20distinctions%20between%20messengers%20FM3.htm