Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Doubts - Please Clarify

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Doubts - Please Clarify
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:55 PM »
Salamunalikum Brother,

My name is [name removed] from India, currently working in UAE; First of all I would like to appreciate you the way you have explained and researched the Quran.

It’s made me to read day and night with full concentration in the subject and become deep thinker Maasha Allah.
You have explained each subject obviously and opened my blind eyes, Alhamdulillah

I am really wants to encourage you to do more research and guide us through the light of Quran

10 years before I came to know about the contradictions, confusions, lies, fabrications etc about the Ahadith but I could not get any guidance and tools to do research in such things.

But now I feel very good when I started studying your “Quran and its Message” website and learned more Alhamdulillah.

Nowadays I am arguing with my friends and trying to pass the God’s message with the proof from the Quran.

And I would like to know regarding the prayers that what we can recite while praying in the stages of Rukh, Sajtha, and mainly in sitting position. Usually I will recite what we have in the ahadith but I am not satisfied with that.

We know that Quran is complete and explained in detail but I have to know what to recite in the different stages of prayers. It will be more useful for us

Please send me your answers through this email.

Thank you.