Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Re-Learning Islam and the Deserts of Sudan

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Re-Learning Islam and the Deserts of Sudan
« on: February 10, 2013, 09:54:27 AM »
Salaams Joseph

I hope you are well, inshallah.

In this amazing process of re-discovering and re-learning Islam and what it means to please God, inshallah, I came across your website a month or so ago. I have now even gone as far as to join your facebook page - only the 2nd page I have joined!

For me, the process I speak of above seems to be more exhilarating and liberating than when I first became Muslim in the deserts of Sudan over 20 years ago; al hamdullilah.

Your site and the considerable work it represents is quite simply wonderful, mashallah, and it is of great assistance in bringing some balance and overall comprehension to the various (and ever-increasing?) initiatives around developing a new understanding and practice of our beloved deen.

Are there any plans for a book perhaps or some other way of reaching out to greater numbers?

I see from your fb page that you are not really engaged at the moment - so I won't trouble you further. But, we look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience, God willing.

Wa salaam.