Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: non muslims say historic error in quran

Offline yahya

• View Profile
non muslims say historic error in quran
« on: September 24, 2016, 08:43:12 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering if anyone could help me out non muslims say that the building in al hirj in saudia Arabia are built by the nabtions and not thamud and they say that the dates are 100bc to 100 ad. and quran says thamud came before moses so we know thamud came before 1100 bc and they say quran 27:52 say these houses were built By thamud so they say this is a historical error and thamud was closer to noah so 10 thousand years bc plus

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Re: non muslims say historic error in quran
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 08:49:11 AM »
And I know we don't do hadith but they say in bukari says muhammad said don't go in these houses for these are thamud homes

Offline Zack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 10:29:41 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering if anyone could help me out non muslims say that the building in al hirj in saudia Arabia are built by the nabtions and not thamud and they say that the dates are 100bc to 100 ad. and quran says thamud came before moses so we know thamud came before 1100 bc and they say quran 27:52 say these houses were built By thamud so they say this is a historical error and thamud was closer to noah so 10 thousand years bc plus

Hello Yahya.... I am a non-Muslim (but a muslim (-;   ), when you say "non muslims say"....who are you referring to? Possibly you mean the academic study connected with various Universities around the world related to the "Origin of Islam". This is a collaboration with Muslim and non-Muslim re-looking at the history of Islam, and I believe overlaps quite a lot with the views of this Forum. Even then there is diversity in views, including the more "moderate" academic views which I am associated with somewhat.

Is what you are referring to related to Qur'an Geography study by Dan Gibson, or who are the "non-Muslims" you are referring to?

Wasalam

Zack

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 07:54:16 PM »
People who don't believe in the quran as the word of God

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 09:57:28 PM »
Also side note they say quran in 29:38 says we can see the remains

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 01:13:18 AM »
It's mainly 27:52 what is the problem

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 02:36:56 AM »
Assalam alikum there is a hadith witch says that muhammad said don't enter the homes of thamud in mada'in saleh but that's the problem these homes were built by the nabtions not thamud so a lot of Christians use this hadith to say muhammad got it wrong and they use verses 27:52 28:58 29:38 22:45 91:14 11:68 to say quran says as well these hoses were built by thamud but they weren't they were built by the nabtions and that is fact so the Christians use this hadith and verses to say the quran and hadith are wrong so how do we explain back to them it is mostly the hadith what is the problem not the verses   because they use this hadith to interpret these verses so it is the hadith what is the most problem and what needs the most explaining so if you could help that would be great
I know we don't do hadith but these hadith are still a problem to the christions and it is in salih bukari

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 08:10:04 AM »
Please do not believe in Ahadith as these are not reliable
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light