Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: On the soul

Offline Sri

• View Profile
On the soul
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:00:03 AM »
Salaamun Àlaykum

This, IMHO, is a good resource on the existence of the soul. Hope this helps. :-)

http://bookre.org/reader?file=1325637

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: On the soul
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:19:58 AM »
Peace.

For me, Qoran  deals with everything  about the soul, including its nourishment.

It also comes "free of charge" from the Lord of the universe.

GOD bless.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Sri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 08:53:13 AM »
Yeah, this is a scientific case for the existence of the soul.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 09:28:15 AM »
Bro Sri The web site you quoted is for books. Why did post some Books AD? Now tell us what do want to know?
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Sri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 10:48:53 AM »
Nothing, just thought this would be helpful, that is all.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 07:00:30 PM »
I have a question about the Soul:Is the Soul created at the Moment when the coitus was succesful or did our existed Long before that,simply asked did we existed before our life here on earth?

regards

Offline Sri

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 07:19:56 PM »
I believe in the pre-existence of the soul.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 10:47:07 PM »
I asked about the pre-existence of the Soul because there is an ayat which me thinking of this possibility"And (remember) when thy Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their reins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily. We testify. (That was) lest ye should say at the Day of Resurrection: Lo! of this we were unaware; (172) "

So everyone of us did testify before our life on earth that the Lord is our creator but some of us do not remember

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 03:11:56 AM »
Greetings Deliverance.

Yes , we did exist before this life. That is when our original sin was committed.

Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree. The original sin was our failure to uphold God's absolute authority during the Great Feud. If the human person convinces his or her jinn companion to denounce that original sin, and uphold God's absolute authority, both creatures are redeemed to God's eternal kingdom on the Day of Judgement. But if the jinn companion convinces the human being to uphold Satan's idolatrous views, then both creatures are exiled forever from God's kingdom.

38:69
"I had no knowledge previously, about the feud in the High Society.*
ما كانَ لِىَ مِن عِلمٍ بِالمَلَإِ الأَعلىٰ إِذ يَختَصِمونَ

*38:69 The feud in the High Society was triggered by Satan's challenge to God's absolute authority. This is definitely the most important event in the history of the human race. We failed to make a firm stand regarding God's absolute authority. This life represents the third and final chance to redeem ourselves.

ما كانَ لِىَ مِن عِلمٍ بِالمَلَإِ الأَعلىٰ إِذ يَختَصِمونَ
The Most Merciful gathered all the human beings before Him, prior to sending us to this world, and we bore witness that He alone is our Lord and Master (7:172). Thus, upholding God's absolute authority is a natural instinct that is an integral part of every human being.

Because our life in this world is a series of tests designed to expose our polytheistic ideas, idol worship is the only unforgivable offense (4:48, 4:116). The world is divinely designed to manifest our decision to uphold either God's absolute authority, or Satan's idolatrous views (67:1-2). i.e To follow GOD Alone or follow others!

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 06:15:50 AM »
I had to think about this first(second)life!
Was this life in Paradies?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 02:24:52 PM »
Greetings Deliverance.

We can only guess about our past life what GOD has left out in His scriptures. He has covered from us that past in order to test us in this life, However the cover will be removed on the day of judgement:

50:22
You used to be oblivious to this. We now remove your veil; today, your vision is (as strong as) steel.
لَقَد كُنتَ فى غَفلَةٍ مِن هٰذا فَكَشَفنا عَنكَ غِطاءَكَ فَبَصَرُكَ اليَومَ حَديدٌ

What is clear is there was a past life , we rebelled and GOD the merciful has given us this chance " as humans" to redeem ourselves.
43:5
Should we just ignore the fact that you have transgressed the limits?*
أَفَنَضرِبُ عَنكُمُ الذِّكرَ صَفحًا أَن كُنتُم قَومًا مُسرِفينَ

*43:5 This refers to our original sin.

The Plan for Redemption includes GOD sending scriptures and messengers to remind us.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

43:6
*43:5 This refers to our original sin as detailed in the Introduction and Appendix 7.

أَفَنَضرِبُ عَنكُمُ الذِّكرَ صَفحًا أَن كُنتُم قَومًا مُسرِفينَ
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 01:47:00 AM »
Salam Goodlogic,

You wrote
"Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree."
I remember that in the Quran it was not a fruit that was forbidden to eat which is view of christianity,instead it was the hole Tree which was forbidden to go near.

So we lived before Adam and we are punished now in this life for our sin in the first life

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 03:05:22 AM »
Greetings Deliverance.

Qoran also says they "ate" from the tree:

7:22
He thus duped them with lies. As soon as they tasted the tree, their bodies became visible to them, and they tried to cover themselves with the leaves of Paradise. Their Lord called upon them: "Did I not enjoin you from that tree, and warn you that the devil is your most ardent enemy?"

فَدَلّىٰهُما بِغُرورٍ فَلَمّا ذاقَا الشَّجَرَةَ بَدَت لَهُما سَوءٰتُهُما وَطَفِقا يَخصِفانِ عَلَيهِما مِن وَرَقِ الجَنَّةِ وَنادىٰهُما رَبُّهُما أَلَم أَنهَكُما عَن تِلكُمَا الشَّجَرَةِ وَأَقُل لَكُما إِنَّ الشَّيطٰنَ لَكُما عَدُوٌّ مُبينٌ

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 05:19:19 PM »
Where is the mercy?

They had everthing in Paradies,it was made for them to live there ,it served them and then suddenly there was this Tree ,this was the only Thing for them which was forbidden for them to touch/taste.They were without knowledge of injust.
Its like leaving Kids in a room infront of them candy and it is forbidden for them to eat from them,you leave the room for a Long time and guess what happend when you came back,some Kids ate them.

Because the allmighty knew what will happen when there is a forbidden tree,it seems to me that it was planned from the beginning,to push the out of Paradies.
Question is who is blame for it ,Adam and his spouse,the tree,Satan or ...i don´t want to hurt somebody so i leave the last possibility.

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2014, 03:16:09 AM »
Peace Deliverance.

We ,typical humans, always blame somebody else!!!

We wanted " freedom of choice" when we rebelled and sided with satan:

[Qoran 33:72] We have offered the responsibility (freedom of choice) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they refused to bear it, and were afraid of it. But the human being accepted it; he was transgressing, ignorant

But on the contrary to what the word may mean on the surface, freedom means responsibility and it means accepting certain laws set by God , the provider of our true freedom.

We were not given the freedom to choose the time or place of our birth or our death, to choose our parents or our siblings, to choose the colour of our eyes, or complexion of our skin, the IQ of our brain, or the sharpness of our vision, the size of our wealth or the extent of our wisdom. But we were given the most important kind of freedom, to believe in God or not. After that God takes control.

We asked God for the freedom of choice and He granted it for us. He is just and fair, therefore, He allowed the opposition (in this case Satan) to present his own version of freedom. It was part of the deal to allow us to choose between the two styles of freedom, between the Good and the bad, or between GOD and satan.

Therefore neither GOD nor satan are to blame for our decisions. It is ourselves!!!!

Adam only got himself to blame , He took the decision to go against the order of GOD.

Plain and simple , each one of us is responsible for the decision they make. No excuses, whether they were misled or not or whether GOD knew they were going to do it.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.