Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: satan

Offline Star

• View Profile
satan
« on: November 20, 2015, 10:23:52 AM »
First of all I want to say thank you to brother Hamzeh for answering basically all my questions so far and being patient with the stupid ones.

I was wondering, if Shaitan can tempt us all at the same time, is he omnipresent? Or does he not tempt us all at the same time? If he only tempts some of us occasionally, then how does he know when to whisper evil suggestions to us? Does Allah grant him the ability to whisper into everyone's heart at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: satan
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 02:03:12 AM »
Dear mia666 As a matter of fact Satan is an Evil mind of Humans who have the free will. Satan does not or can not do any thing to the other Angels as they do not have Free Will. There is saying than Prophet said that he had over powderd Satan  because of his faith Satan can not mislead him. In the same way if we are Allah's commands the Satan can not do any thing. This is my concept. Satan is not omnipresent  but humans are tend to do wrong things as they got free will.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Star

• View Profile
Re: satan
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 12:16:44 PM »
Salam, yes, I think Satan only misleads people who let themselves be misled. And he can't mislead everyone at once. People's evil thoughts are just a metaphorical way of Satan influencing them.