Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Discussion: The Legislative authority of the Prophet Muhammad

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
Re: Discussion: The Legislative authority of the Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 01:36:44 PM »
Salaam Khalid,

Have you read most of the Hadith? ....

BUKHARI HADITH:  Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).     [8]

BUKHARI HADITH:  Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:

(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."     [2]

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 650:

Narrated Salim from his father:

No, By Allah, the Prophet did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka'ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people said, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I looked behind and I saw a red-complexioned, fat, curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' The one who resembled to him among the people, was Ibn Qatar." (Az-Zuhri said, "He (i.e. Ibn Qatan) was a man from the tribe Khuza'a who died in the pre-lslamic period.")    [5]

My favorite is drinking Camel Urine?  :D

Do you see any of this satanic talk or words in the Quran? Most Hadith followers say, well be only believe in some and not the others. ONCE the Author of these sayings are not trust or believed, the creditability is DEAD! No one reads the Quran and wonders if any verses are wrong or not creditable. Besides the point I listed above, it would not matter if each one was creditable. How clear can Allah be saying the Quran only? Trust in Allah???? or a man???? There are no do overs Rasool Muhummed is DEAD, STOP obsessing about him Muslims. If Muslims love him that much to a point he is iodized and thought of even more than Allah, than obey what he preached. Obey Allah and obey his messenger. He is dead so you can only obey him by studying, understanding and holding the Quran that he preached and taught. Leave this overly sexualized perversion, Satanic and vile illness of a book, Redeem your soul by knowing the Quran.
I will make it my life mission to expose the Hadith and Sunna to the world.

In the Name of Allah, Oh Misguided people, please do not associate yourselves with Islam because what you are believing in,  is not Islam, therefore your religion/deen is not ISLAM!

Sounds Harsh, but it is the truth and I stand for the Truth. When my Lord and any of his prophets along with Islam is/are being ridiculed or lied about, I will be extremly blunt about my thoughts. I get many death threats from all around the world already, nothing will stop me from doing my work for Allah and Islam!

Salaam