Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Your Articles in Arabic

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Your Articles in Arabic
« on: March 03, 2014, 02:02:54 AM »
Asalamu Alaykum my dear brother Joseph

I was curious if any of your articles are translated in the arabic language. Its strange I ask this question as the Quran is in the arabic language.  It just seems that from people I know who speak that language have a hard time understanding and using the Quran alone to clarify things.

I find lots of people dont really understand or ever seen how the Quran actually is consistent within its self and so perfect.

And to be honest I think a person only qualified should be in a position to explain. And I find it reading a articles like yours where one can see all the ayat and go over them is much more convincing. Than a non qualified person trying to just explain bits and parts.  At the end Allah(swt) guides who he wills.

I thank God and say Alhamdulila that we have someone who has worked very hard to share his wisdom and  his works with us in the English language. Im shy to even ask of this because I can see what kind of work that was put in and would not expect anything more from one man.   But I thought I would ask just in case.

May God bless you and your family always Inshallah

You brother in faith