Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Exile from Paradies

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Exile from Paradies
« on: May 11, 2014, 01:00:24 AM »
Salam all,

While i was reading the story of Paradies,i had to reject my belief that Adam and his spouse were the only one who had to go down to earth.
In 2:35-36 there is the use of the Dual for Adam and his female Partner,but in 2:38 when God said to them to leave ,here you find no Dual,and he is adressing to a gathering to go out of here.
I believe that he was adressing all beeings Adam and his spouse,Iblies and his follower of the other ghost and the Angles.
In 7:18 we see that Satan has to leave heaven and Paradies and follow Adam and his offspring.
In 7:27we read that Satan has followers of his kind of the Djinn,because Iblies is a Djinn see 18:50
And we know that the human is accompanied by writing-angles so the Angles where ordered to leave Paradies too.
Thats why the Angles will be questioned on Judgment Day see 34:40

So finally not Adam and Eve alone were expelled from Heaven alle beeings described above had to leave too.

Regards

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Exile from Paradies
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 01:47:42 AM »
I don't know what do you write? The Angels do not have Free Will therefore they can not  commit any sin as such there is no question of their being punished or driven from Paradise. Only the Iblees did not comply Allah's order and as such driven from Heavan alongwith Adam & Eve. Bro Joseph may give you answer. Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Re: Exile from Paradies
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 05:45:03 AM »
"...The Angels do not have Free Will therefore they can not  commit any sin as such there is no question of their being punished or driven from Paradise."

Thats correct they have a FreeWill but nevertheless they will be questioned as a wittness like the Palms,foot,tongue etc.look it up in Sura 34:40

They had to leave heaven/Paradies to fullfill theirs duty like the "Writing-Angles" which protocol every deed we make.

I want to put your Attention on the word in Sura 2:38 "قُلۡنَا ٱهۡبِطُواْ "which is not in Dual like in the previous ayats where it is used for Adam and his spouse like in 2:37"فَأَزَلَّهُمَا ٱلشَّيۡطَـٰنُ عَنۡہَا فَأَخۡرَجَهُمَا " if only two were expelled wouldn´t it be Sound
"Ahbituhuma" or is there no use in the arabic grammar of the Dual in the commandform ?