Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Jusuf and his shirt

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Jusuf and his shirt
« on: May 13, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »
Salam all,

While i was reading the story of Adam and his spouse who were betrayed by Iblis(Satan?) and thous they lost their heavenly clothes,i remember to have read something similar whereelse.
In Sura "TaHa" it deals with a Piece of clothes,to be clear it is about the shoes/sandals Moses had to put off because he was ordered so in direct speech by the Allmighty,because it is a holly valley he was in.
But i am pondering about another Sura where a clothes is mentioned often,namely Sura Jusuf:One piece of clothe is passing through the whole Sura:The "Qamis"/Shirt.
In his young Age was thrown in the well,and his stepbrothers brought his "Qamis"with wrong blood over to his father.

In his mutual Age he was seduced by the wife of the King,his "Qamis" was ripped by her.

In an advanced Age he had a high Position in the land,he gave his "Qamis" his brother to gave it to his blind father.

Any idea what Qamis stands for?Qamis-blood
                                               Qamis-ripped
                                               Qamis-sweat
regards

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Jusuf and his shirt
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 01:43:23 AM »
Salam Bro. The Qamis of Hazrat Yousuf was soaked his brothers in blood & shown to his father Hazrat Yakub telling him lie that Hazrat Yousut was no more.The father used to weep day in and day out for the reported death of his youngest son Hazrat Yousuf. It is said that when this shirt was kept on his eyes he could see well. Therefore modern time people are researching that the sweat can treat eye
trouble I deduce from story that when kings wife  Bilqees wanted to seduce Hazrat Yousuf  therefore she grabbed his Qamis from behind when he wanted to avoid her which established his innocence. It seems the shirt she grabbed behind was torn. So "Qamis Blood" concocted Story
                                                                       " Qamis Sweat" Eye Treatment
                                                                       " Qamis Tearing" Proof of Innocence
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light