Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anti-Islamic site testifies the truth of Quran code 19

Offline Lobotomize94

• View Profile
Anti-Islamic site testifies the truth of Quran code 19
« on: October 11, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »
It has been stated in Answering Islam that "Although, as we shall discover later, the presence of the number 19 in the Quran as presented by Dr. Khalifa, is impressive". Obviously the Answering Islam article had objections to it, but nevertheless, they assert there is a vast presence of the number 19 in the Quran.

I have NOT studied this nor do I YET believe in a code 19 in the Quran.

I think the only solution is for me (and you) to study this and see whether such a code exists in the Quran.

It just seems rather odd that an anti-Islamic site that is meant to refute Islam testified to the truth of the Code 19 in the Quran...there must be something serious to it.

http://answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/number19.html

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Anti-Islamic site testifies the truth of Quran code 19
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 09:32:45 PM »
Dear Lobotomize94

As-salam alaykum

Some may be inclined to argue that an anti-islamic website, innately designed to dismiss the Quran being of Divine origin and prove false the messengership of Muhammad, would only likely to affirm the 'wayward doctrines' of some Muslim proponents to lead mankind further astray from the truth.

However, irrespective of one's claim, please see the article below where I have discussed Code 19 in particular, the comments:

"The majestic Quran exhibits linguistic and thematic coherency in multifaceted ways. There may also be a strong semblance of a numerical structure in the Quran. However, the contention is solely based on the fact that the Quran provides no instruction for believers to explain the number 19. Believers are clearly taught by the Quran to rely on clear matters which form the substance of the Book (3:7, 18:22)"

Furthermore, a doctrine or claim that requires the removal of two verses from the Quran to succeed would appear to many, highly suspect.

CODE 19 AND THE REMOVAL OF TWO VERSES FROM THE QURAN - A PROBLEMATIC THEORY
http://quransmessage.com/articles/19%20FM3.htm

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Lobotomize94

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 11:56:55 AM »
Thanks for explaining brother.

I can agree with that. But it seems like Answeringislam.com is a site that is meant to mislead people into Islam--they want people to stay away from Islam.

I do think that the 19 code can be a problematic theory given that your questions are not answered.

But I think it can be resolved. Your central argument is that there is no instruction for Allah to tell us how to use the 19 code and there was no command for us to explain code 19. The problem with that is there doesn't have to be an instruction or a command for such a code to exist and for Allah to use it as the proof of the book.  But even so, there is an instruction, it is just not explicit and direct. The Quran starts with initial like A.L.M and then it goes on to say, "this is the proof of the book". This appears to be a sign that these initials mean something-and the 19 code is the best theory as to what they might mean. The fact that there is no direct instruction is not surprising given the Quran. In many verses in the Quran, information is implicit and passive. You need to carefully study the Quran to get it--you don't just read it like a regular book. You really need to get into it to understand it! Allah did this so that the Quran can guide those with an open heart and misguide those with a closed heart. This is our purpose in life. Allah never makes the signs in the Quran so strong that they definitively prove that Allah exist, if that were the case then life really wouldn't be a test and everyone would be Muslim. The verses must be sufficiently clear so that it guides those with an open heart but sufficiently vague so that it misguides those with a closed heart.

Currently, I have nothing to say about the omission of these two verses. I have not studied the manuscripts nor the 19 code, so I should just be modest with that claim. But perhaps Allah put those verses there as a test? Allah is known to test us. I am not going to make any claims about these two verses.  :)

To me, it just seems odd that a anti-Muslim site that is meant to make people avoid Islam would testify to the truth of this code.

It also seems that the verse describing the number 19 code, says "it is a trial for the disbelievers". Perhaps this code 19 is such a strong indicator of Quranic truth, that it is strong enough to use against a disbeliever in a trial ALONE. Moreover, that verse states that the 19 number is a fixed number and it is also meant to increase faith of those who are Muslim. Now if we were in the hereafter, do we really need an increase in faith? so it must mean that this 19 code is meant to increase faith in muslims in this life! Moreover, people were asking what does Allah mean by this 19 code. This means this code was not revealed back then and Allah did not provide an answer to that (he expects people to find out) and he will guide people about this code and misguide people as well.

All in all, I think I need to study this code and see for myself.

The thing is if the code 19 exists in the Quran, then why? You think it is just there having no purpose? 

Even Wiki-Islam testifies to the code 19 (even though they don't believe it is a miracle, they believe the code 19 exists in the Quran)

Offline optimist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 09:10:46 PM »
Dear Lobotomize94

As-salam alaykum

Some may be inclined to argue that an anti-islamic website, innately designed to dismiss the Quran being of Divine origin and prove false the messengership of Muhammad, would only likely to affirm the 'wayward doctrines' of some Muslim proponents to lead mankind further astray from the truth.

However, irrespective of one's claim, please see the article below where I have discussed Code 19 in particular, the comments:

"The majestic Quran exhibits linguistic and thematic coherency in multifaceted ways. There may also be a strong semblance of a numerical structure in the Quran. However, the contention is solely based on the fact that the Quran provides no instruction for believers to explain the number 19. Believers are clearly taught by the Quran to rely on clear matters which form the substance of the Book (3:7, 18:22)"

Furthermore, a doctrine or claim that requires the removal of two verses from the Quran to succeed would appear to many, highly suspect.

CODE 19 AND THE REMOVAL OF TWO VERSES FROM THE QURAN - A PROBLEMATIC THEORY
http://quransmessage.com/articles/19%20FM3.htm

Regards,
Joseph
Assalamu alaikum

Thank you for this comment brother Joseph Islam with full of wisdom!  May God bless you!

Kind regards

Optimist
The meaning which was lost in all our divisions will not be understood until our perceptions become untainted -  Allama Iqbal

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 04:13:03 AM »
Greetings Lobotomize.

I think you are right in saying each one needs to check for themselves. Study every verse of Qoran, Ponder what GOD is saying.

What do the initials -ALM, HM.,,,mean? Is there a code 19? Why now after more than 1400 years?

It is also ironic when the mathematical miracle of the Quran was discovered by Dr. Khalifa in the early 1970's, the Muslim world treated him like a hero. He was invited to appear on TV shows and give many Radio talks. The news of the miracle was published in many newspapers and magazines in the Islamic world. The mathematical miracle of the Quran was included in the Islamic classes taught in some of the Islamic Universities. Many famous Muslim scholars tried to be part of it by writing about it and discussing it on their talk shows or classes.

The Mathematical Miracle was covered by Ahmed Deedat in a book.

However when he declared the Qoran should be the only religious source ,not hadith and sunnah the Muslim scholars discredited him and code 19? Why?

For me, after spending years verifying and checking, I have no doubt about GOD s invisible soldiers protecting the "living messenger" (Qoran) throughout its existence .And there is only one original Qoran by the way? God has a message for this "technology"generation and beyond and HE will show them His proofs and signs.

Verses like {46:10, 54:1, 54:2,...} and many _Scientific related verses-And other verses  that are yet to be understood...etc.. cannot be ignored ?

Everything  needs to be checked .{17:36}

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »
There is no need to test the authenticity of Allah's Book by any human as Allah has taken responsibility of PRESERVING it. Rashad Khalifa was neither an Alim nor well versed with Quran except his mother tongue was Arabic.Basically he was qualified in unrelated subject.While he was denier of Hadith narrations he relied on some Hadith to ascert that the two Ayaat of Surah Tauba are not part of Quran actually to fit his Code 19.As a matter of fact no human being can meddle with Allah's words. A person who does not believe in entire Quran is not a Muslim! The Code 19 is a fake idea promoted by Rashad Khalifa & his cult.He calls himself a messenger while he was prosicuted for a rape case in Arizona
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light