Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Which dua should I recite in order to get job

Offline reshma irshad

• View Profile
Which dua should I recite in order to get job
« on: November 17, 2014, 12:43:50 PM »
Iam not getting a job since 2 yrs, I have lot of financial crisis, my daughter has to get treatment in us, for that I need a job, I have started loosing hope plz advice what should I recite to get a job

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
Re: Which dua should I recite in order to get job
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 01:41:53 AM »
Dear Reshma Irshad,
I know you didn't address me personally, but I felt it in my heart to tell you these words, because I'm going through the same thing myself for nearly 4 years now. Imagine: I'm in my 20'es, I'm psychically and physically healthy (Alhamdulilah), I've finished university, and I'm struggling to earn my living! My mom has to sustain me (like your daughter with you). I don't know about other countries, but in my country there's is a deep crisis and a high unemployment rate. So, I understand what you're going through. But there are some things I do which I'd recommend you do as well: 1) everytime I get depressed and can't sleep, I open this forum, or beloved brother Joseph's articles (especially the ones regarding "God's love and mercy", and "the trials") . 2) At the end of each salat, open your heart to God, and pray to him to help you. Here's a dua which I like very much: "Allahumma la sahla 'ila ma ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alul-hazna, 'itha shitta sahlan" (Oh my God, there is no easy except what you make easy, and you make the difficult easy if you wish"). 3) Everytime you feel overwhelmed, remind yourself that God hasn't forgotten about you - He's seeing you, He knows your situation, and He will help you in the appointed time, just trust Him :) because "And there is no creature on earth for whom Allah hasn't provided for, and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage. All is in a clear register." (Hud, 6).
Do the best you can to look for a job, strive to stay away from what he has forbidden, and put your trust in Him my sister, for He never lets down the ones who trust Him :)
Your sister,
Seraphina
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
Re: Which dua should I recite in order to get job
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 05:14:26 AM »
Dear Reshma,
You may find solace reciting the following verses:

Saheeh International*

أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful.

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

[2:186]
And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be  guided.

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ ﴿١٥٥﴾ الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّـهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ ﴿١٥٦﴾

[2:155]
And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
[2:156]
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

And since you have had a hard time finding a job, maybe you can try to work as a freelancer online. There are many in demand skills these days and you can work from home. Take a look at elance.com

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

Peace.  :)
Wishing you all the best