Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Salaams and Blessings

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Salaams and Blessings
« on: May 30, 2015, 09:52:10 AM »
Peace to you Joseph,

I just wanted to write a quick email to say thank you for all your efforts and hard work in bringing the sincerest efforts towards ascertaining truth in the most important matter in our lives.

May God reward you handsomely in whichever way - 'Allahu'alm'

I have had the same inclinations towards this understanding since I reverted 5 years ago and have felt increasingly alienated from my local muslim community because the focus is usually on shallow issues and I cannot seem to engage anyone in any serious debate which involves tackling the veracity of learned traditions...

I thought I was alone, but you seem to share, thanks to your extensive and honest research, very similar sentiments, which I had also gained through a similar treasure hunt for truth.

I thank you because, losing faith watching chaos unfold - especially with Isis, my iman was fading somewhat.

Now it is virtually fully restored.

May God help and protect you in your endeavours. Keep on writing! Your opinions are absolutely brilliant