Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Husband in Hereafter and other questions - Please clear it

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
Re: Husband in Hereafter and other questions - Please clear it
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 02:47:36 PM »
Salam Walaikum A.H.A,

Thank you very much for your replies...:)...with respect to tax...m exempted to pay tax as a female...till my salary gets hiked..:)..so i dont have to pay right?...

We do give alms to the needy..thanks about that brother...:)...

As you stated that...in paradise...our wishes will be fulfilled...so does that mean tat...if i wish tat..i want my wordly husband to be husband in my hereafter too...and my dad to be forgiven...will it be fulfilled?...sorry for silly questions...

and prashads are not meat brother...like...they give sweets...is it also forbidden to us?...even if we eat saying Bismillah?...

Thanks and best regards,
Anjum

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 02:50:56 PM »
Salam Walaikum Sister Seraphina...

I thank you very much for your reply and giving me related post...yup..i read the post...i got the answer for my question though...it saddens me tat...whether my husband will be husband in the hereafter...:(..

With best regards,
Anjum

Offline A.H.A

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 01:36:15 AM »
Thank you very much for your replies...:)...with respect to tax...m exempted to pay tax as a female...till my salary gets hiked..:)..so i dont have to pay right?...
We do give alms to the needy..thanks about that brother...:)...

If the government is not taking any tax from you, then you don't have to pay, you don't have any choice; but, you get a better chance to help the poor with that money, there is no problem with that.

As you stated that...in paradise...our wishes will be fulfilled...so does that mean tat...if i wish tat..i want my wordly husband to be husband in my hereafter too...and my dad to be forgiven...will it be fulfilled?...sorry for silly questions...

There are certain things that we don't know and God has declined to share the information with us. For instance, regarding the soul/spirit:

And they ask you about the soul/spirit. Say, "The soul/spirit is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little." Q[17:85]

Same applies to your father's fate. God says in the Quran: He punishes whoever He wills and He forgives whoever He wills. Your father is upset with God, and whether God forgives him or not is totally depends on Him. God's judgement is based on justice and mercy. If your husband believes in one God and perform good deeds, then he will be there with you.

and prashads are not meat brother...like...they give sweets...is it also forbidden to us?...even if we eat saying Bismillah?...

If the food is dedicated for idols, like they place that in front of the idols for blessing and do some rituals on it, then it's forbidden. If the food is just there and they give it as charity or gift, and not dedicated for idols, then there is no problem with eating it.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 05:47:14 PM »
Salam Walaikum Brother A.H.A

I thank you very very much...for your kind answers...its very helpful...:)...thanks a lot...:)...May GOd Bless us all...:)

With best regards,
Anjum

Offline Hassan A

• The truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 03:19:24 PM »
Salaam Anjum,

Sorry for the late response but I wish to answer the following Question that you've raised in your first post.

You asked:

I wanted to know...about hereafter ...people say that...we will meet our family of world in hereafter too...but some said...that...we will find husband or wife in hereafter...does that mean that...my current husband wont be my husband in hereafter?

I was able to find the following verse from the Quran which says that you will, indeed, meet your husband (and all righteous family members) in heaven:

"Gardens of perpetual residence; they will enter along with whoever were righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying]: 'Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home.'" [Quran 13:23-24]

Hope that helps.
Peace.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 05:24:12 PM »
Salam Walaikum Brother Hassan...

Thank you very much for your explanation..:)..i am happy with it...thank u very much...:)...

May God bless us all...

With best regards...
Anjum