Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Husband in Hereafter and other questions - Please clear it

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
Husband in Hereafter and other questions - Please clear it
« on: January 21, 2016, 01:46:43 PM »
As Salam Walaikum Brothers and Sisters...

I thank you for replying my earlier post...:)...i m here again to trouble u...sorry for that...I would be grateful to you..if you could clear some of my following doubts..Thank you...

We live in India...My dad is an atheist. He was believer earlier when he was young. Continuous deaths in his family made him an atheist. But he does not stop anyone from following Islam. If we try to tell him about Islam...he would argue back, so we do not argue either. But, he is very honest, kind to people, and helps anyone, whenever they ask for help..He even helped people during worst flood period in South of India...He is respected by people and loved by all...for his good deeds...he is not an idol worshipper or something...he did not change his religion either...neither...he asked us to leave Islam or something...he would respect whenever we pray...and...infact he taught us Kalimahs...he even says sometimes...I should start this work with Bismillah...he never wanted us to marry out of our religion...I love my dad very much..I just fear that...will he be not rewarded for his good deeds?...will he be sent to hell...just for turning into an atheist?...I just worry for my dad...and it is to be noted that...Most of the people in India...reads Quran in Arabic...whereas...only few of them understand what is written in it...can you please clear my doubt?...will it help..if I pray for my dad?...cnt i observe funeral prayer if my dad passes away?...can you please tell me?...can i attend the funeral?...

And...are we not allowed to enter temples or churches?...we do not go there to pray...jus to accompany our friends...as we live in India...We have people of all religions here...so...can we go there?...I submit to only Allah..not other idols..but just to visit and see...

Can we pray while sitting?...as I m working...we do not have facility here to pray...so I pray at my seat itslf...and we do nt have space to pray while standing...so can I pray while sitting?...I do bow and prostrate...can I?

Are we not allowed to see the private parts of others?..well...we do not wish either...bt...while watching TV or something...sometimes...accidently...we see t private parts of others...bt we do not intend to so...bt accidently..it happens...is it ok?...or we allowed to see the private parts in drawing or cartoons?..like..when reading science books...or other books...for some knowledge...as it is not any person...can we?...

are we allowed to watch movies or read novels or romantics novels...and go outings?...are we allowed to enjoy our lives...while...remembering God...too...

are we allowed to eat prashads...like...In india...they give...prashads...like they go to temple...and some eatables are provided to their idols...and they give to others...are we allowed to eat them...when my friends offer them to me?

is there any things called makhru?...as people say...disliked things by God...

and what does it mean by...lower your gaze?...does that mean that...we should not look at men or..men should not look at women?...can you please tell...

does quran encourages killings of non-believers?...can we be friends with non believers?...I have many frnds...who are not muslims..bt indeed very good friends...

How should we perform ghusl after intercourse or monthly cycles according to quran

How much zakat should we given?...is there any percentage?...can we give zakat to non-believers?

I wanted to know...about hereafter ...people say that...we will meet our family of world in hereafter too...but some said...that...we will find husband or wife in hereafter...does that mean that...my current husband wont be my husband in hereafter?...I love my husband very much...I jus cant think life without him...so...I have been crying since yesterday..that...my husband wont be with me in hereafter...is that true?...and one more thing...is...shaitan is making me think tat...if he will not be in hereafter with u...why should I love him in this world...i should be not attached much etc etc...I didn't take such thoughts seriously...bt m jus very much upset...can you please clear me...will i meet my husband and family in hereafter?...

how should we pray...should we follow the hadees way of praying?...

when should we break our fast?

and...what is the time of fajr prayer?

m sooo sorry for asking sooo many questions...please dont mind...hope you could help me...thank you very much...

Salam...
Anjum

Offline A.H.A

• View Profile
Re: Husband in Hereafter and other questions - Please clear it
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:55:20 AM »
The following articles may help:

cnt i observe funeral prayer if my dad passes away?...can you please tell me?...can i attend the funeral?
Funeral: http://quransmessage.com/articles/preparing%20the%20dead%20body%20for%20burial%20and%20the%20quran's%20perspectiv3.htm

Are we not allowed to enter temples or churches?
Statues: http://quransmessage.com/articles/are%20statues%20and%20images%20unlawful%20FM3.htm
Idolatry: http://quransmessage.com/articles/idolatry%20according%20to%20the%20quran%20FM3.htm

Can we pray while sitting?
how should we pray...should we follow the hadees way of praying?
Prayer: http://quransmessage.com/articles/prayer%20without%20hadith%20FM3.htm

is there any things called makhru?
Makruh, Mubah, Sunnat, Wajeb etc, these are non-Quranic doctrines.
Some Commandments of God: http://quransmessage.com/articles/commandments%20FM3.htm

and what does it mean by...lower your gaze?...does that mean that...we should not look at men or..men should not look at women?...can you please tell...
Interaction: http://quransmessage.com/articles/free%20mixing%20or%20righteous%20interaction%20FM3.htm

does quran encourages killings of non-believers?...can we be friends with non believers?...I have many frnds...who are not muslims..bt indeed very good friends
Killing non-believers: http://www.quransmessage.com/articles/a%20message%20of%20peace%20or%20to%20live%20by%20the%20sword%20FM3.htm
Kufr: http://quransmessage.com/articles/understanding%20kufr%20FM3.htm
Surah 9: http://quransmessage.com/articles/surah%20tauba%20FM3.htm
A similar Question: http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=260.0

How much zakat should we given?...is there any percentage?...can we give zakat to non-believers?
Zakah: http://quransmessage.com/articles/zakah%20FM3.htm
Sadagah: http://quransmessage.com/articles/sadaqah%20FM3.htm

Fasting: http://quransmessage.com/articles/fasting%20till%20night%20FM3.htm

what is the time of fajr prayer?
Time of Fajr: http://quransmessage.com/articles/fasting%20and%20ramadan%20FM3.htm

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 04:31:05 AM »
Bro AHA Bro Joseph Islam has not mentioned the quatum of Zakat payable but some say what is excess of one's income. Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Hassan A

• The truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 07:48:58 AM »
Salaam Anjum,

You asked some good questions and, God-willing, I will try to answer them to the best of my limited knowledge and understanding.

You asked:

With respect to when fast is to be broken, please read the article which the brother A.H.A has cited you which states that Fasting has been prescribed for us from dawn till 'night', which is a period arguably after sunset.

You also asked:

what is the time of fajr prayer?

With respect to the Fajir salat, I again please advice you to the read the article A.H.A has cited pertaining to this subject.

In that article, the author states that the Fajir salat is performed at the beginning of dawn and remains active up until the point of sunrise.

You also asked:

how should we pray...should we follow the hadees way of praying?

Again, I highly advice you to read the article A.H.A has cited you, which explains salat from a Quran perspective.

I would also like to add that I, personally, find nothing wrong with pray your salat the way you/we were raised/taught to pray. I find the way Muslims pray to be in complete accordance with the Quran.

You also asked:

Again, please read the two article on Zakat and Sadaqqa that A.H.A has cited you.
With regards to zakat, I would also like to add the following:

We do not find in the Quran any percentage of Zakat we are to pay. We note that the traditional percentage of 2.5% has no Quranic reference. Yet, in the Quran we have very strong evidence that God never set a fixed percentage for the payment of Zakat. The evidence to this truth is found in the following verses:

"You shall give the due alms to the relatives, the needy, the poor, and the travelling alien, but do not be excessive, extravagant. The extravagant are brethren of the devils, and the devil is unappreciative of his Lord. Even if you have to turn away from them, as you pursue the mercy of your Lord, you shall treat them in the nicest manner. You shall not keep your hand stingily tied to your neck, nor shall you foolishly open it up, lest you end up blamed and sorry" [Quran: 17:26-29].

In the above verse, we should meditate on the words: "You shall not keep your hand stingily tied to your neck, nor shall you foolishly open it up, lest you end up blamed and sorry", and pose the question: If the traditional 2.5% rate is from God, then why would God command us not to be stingy nor too extravagant? Surely following a fixed 2.5% rate would not give rise to a situation where anyone would be stingy nor too extravagant! The command not to be stingy nor too extravagant confirm that the percentage is NOT fixed, but is flexible and that it has been left to each individuals means.

You also asked:

How should we perform ghusl after intercourse or monthly cycles according to quran

This is a good question. And unfortunately I don't have the correct answer. But if I were to take a guess, I would say that a simple bath/shower would be enough, as evident by the following verse which uses the term "until you have washed":

O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged (Arabic Sukara), until ye can understand all that you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have (sexually) contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands [with it]. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving." [Quran 4:43].

You also asked:

does quran encourages killings of non-believers?...can we be friends with non believers?

Please read the articles A.H.A has cited you.

I would also like to add that the Quran DOES NOT encourage the killing of non-Muslims/believers. Allah has instructed us in the Quran to not kill innocent people, irregardless of their religious affiliation. The Quran ONLY instructs killing in two instances:

(1) In the case of a retribution for causing 'fasaad' (gross mischief / evil, beyond all bounds) in the land.
(2) In the case of a retribution for murder.

Anybody who says the Quran encourages the killing of non-Muslims/believers, upon them is the burden of proving their assertion from the Quran.

With respect to being friends with non-Muslims,I say yes you can be friend with them. Those who say otherwise, upon them is the burden to prove their assertion from the Quran.

Those who make the claim that being friends with Jews or Christians usually use the following verse to justify their claims:

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." [Quran 3:28]

Brother Joseph Islam explains that verse beautify in another following discussion (link below). Please visit it:
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=260.0

The Quran is best understood when verses do not conflict with one another (or when a command in one verse does not conflict with or contradict the command of/in another verse). That said, it becomes obvious that not being friends with non-Muslims is in contradiction of the Quran. And here's why: Allah has told us in the Quran that we (Muslims) are free to marry from 'people of the book' (meaning Jews and Christians):

"And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers." [Quran 5:5].

So, how can being friends with Christians (or Jews) be 'haram' when Allah has already said we can marry them?

You asked:

and what does it mean by...lower your gaze?...does that mean that...we should not look at men or..men should not look at women?

When Allah instructs men and women to lower their gaze this should not be seen/accepted as an instruction for the genders to stay away from one another or to avoid complete eye contact with the opposite gender. Rather what it means is that is that men and women who believe in Allah and the Last Day, must behave modestly and carry themselves humbly between one another. Not only is this an interpretation based on reason, it is also supported by Quranic understanding. The other occasions the root word "غض (to lower/reduce)" has been used in the Qur'an are as follows:

"It is those who lower their voices in the presence of Allah's messenger and whose hearts Allah has proved to be aware - they will have forgiveness and a great reward." (Qur'an 49:3)

We cannot, by looking at the above expression, say that the verse is suggesting not to speak to the messenger at all just because it says "lower their voice" (which compares with "lower their gaze"). Rather, what is expressed here is that the believers should not have arrogance or haughtiness in their voice and attitude when interacting with the messenger. Likewise, to "reduce/lower their gaze" does not mean to avoid eye contact with the opposite gender, rather it means to carry a modest, humbleness when dealing with one another. In other words, both sex should not wonder their eyes (and stare at the others private parts). But it’s not only the eyes which should be lowered, the minds eyes must also be lowered; in other words you should not, in your mind, sexually undress the person (opposite gender) in you are watching or conversing with.

You also asked:

is there any things called makhru?...as people say...disliked things by God

All things dislike and unpleasing to Allah has been fully alluded to in the Quran. And you should be fine if you stay clear away from them.

You asked:

are we allowed to watch movies or read novels or romantics novels...and go outings?...are we allowed to enjoy our lives...while...remembering God...too

Yes you can absolutely enjoy live while also remembering Allah. It's unfortunate that many Muslims have complicated the religion by introducing rituals/practices which find no support from the Quran; while also forbidding the good things Allah has made lawful for his servant.
Allah has created all blessings on earth solely for the purpose of mankind thanking and praising Him for it. This includes all things in life, such as the sweet taste of a fruit, all the wonderful fragrances we smell, the delightful clothes that we wear, or our spouses whom we enjoy, and everything else we possess and find joy in. Please ponder over the following verses which makes it clear that we should take enjoyment in this world while also remembering Allah:

"Say, 'Who has forbidden the wonderful things and good provisions that Allah has brought forth for His servants?" Say, 'They are meant for those who believe during this worldly life, and they will be exclusive for them on the Day of Resurrection.' It is such that We explain the Revelations for those who know." (Qur'an 7:32).

"But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters." [Quran 28:77]

In the above verse, the words do not forget your share of the world confirms that God wants us to enjoy all the provisions, luxuries and blessings of life.

But Allah also warns us against being too excessively pre-occupied with the material things in life to the extent of forgetting our prime duty of worshiping God, but as long as we worship God sincerely and observe our religious obligations.

You asked:

Are we not allowed to see the private parts of others?...while watching TV...are we allowed to see the private parts in drawing or cartoons?..like..when reading science books...or other books...for some knowledge...as it is not any person...can we?...

Allah in the Quran (24:30-31) instructs us to lower our gaze, as I have mentioned above. But there are certain instances in which, I believe, we can look at the private parts.
Consider, for example doctors. As part of a doctors duty is to examine patients. And some it is necessary for the patients to remove his/her clothing to better examine them.
So, when it comes to looking at the private parts of other, as long as you are not doing it for the purpose of getting sexually aroused from it, then I find nothing wrong with it. God knows best.

You also asked:

Can we pray while sitting?...as I m working...we do not have facility here to pray...so I pray at my seat itslf...and we do nt have space to pray while standing...so can I pray while sitting?...I do bow and prostrate...can I?

First off, I am sorry that in your job you don't have facilitates for you to pray at. I am not sure if praying sitting down is permitted in instances such as yours. But, taking into account the following verse which, in part, reads "Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship", I would assume if sitting down is the only way you can perform your pray than it may be acceptable:

"...Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful." [Quran 2:185].

You also asked:

And...are we not allowed to enter temples or churches?

Speaking solely from a Quran perspective, there is no prohibition against entering temples, churches, synagogues. In fact, Allah Himself acknowledges that those sanctuaries (along with mosques) are places of worship, and instruct us to safeguard them:

"[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might." [Quran 22:40].

I, myself have offered my prayers in churches and synagogues as times (when the nearest mosques was miles away).

With respect your question regarding your atheists, I am sorry but I am in no position (knowledge wise) to answer it. Perhaps brother Joseph Islam, or other members of this forum, will answer it for you.

I hope I was able to answer all you question.
And please I highly advice you to visit and read all the articles/links brother A.H.A has cited you, as well as the many other articles brother Joseph Islam has written; I believe they will do a great job in clear any and all doubts you may have:

http://quransmessage.com/articles/articles%20FM3.htm

Peace.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 08:39:33 AM »
I wanted to add, about your father:

Yes, the Quran strongly implies that disbelievers go to hell without exceptions. However, your father is not a disbeliever to my understanding. Being an atheist is different from rejecting God's message. All of your father's good deeds remain good deeds, as far as I can tell, and from what you said there's no reason he should go to hell. In fact, he seems like a good person, so I'd say he's going to Jannah. (God knows best.)

You can certainly go to his funeral, pray for him etc.

You said that he believed in God as a child but stopped believing later on. This does not make him a disbeliever, since it's likely that he didn't fully understand religion as a child.

Maybe you could educate him more about the Quran. He seems open-minded; he'd probably accept it, GW.

If you want to know what a disbeliever actually is, please see this article:

http://quransmessage.com/articles/understanding%20kufr%20FM3.htm

Hope this helps  :)

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 01:17:21 PM »
Salam Walaikum brother AHA.

I read all the article..you have mentioned...and i thank you very much for going through all questions and finding all the articles and citing them to me...thank you very much brother...it helps me a lot...:)...I am grateful to you...:)...

but i am still doubtful...so...does zakat mean...tax?..and we live in India...there is no such tax for believers or non-believers...we jus have to pay tax as per our income...is that ok?...and women are exempted from paying upto some level...so...does zakat implies in India?...we do give sadaqah...jus clear this doubt...

I thank you very much for taking the trouble to clear all these questions...

With best regards...
Anjum

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 01:26:08 PM »
Salam Walaikum Brother Hassan...

Wahh..i really should thank you very much again for your patience and guidance...:)...thanks a lot brother...yup..i read all the articles cited by Brother AHA...bt..i have one more doubt...the period..states..after sunset...does that mean?...during Maghrib timing or...when its totally dark...like Isha prayer?...

and what should we do...if we miss our fajr prayer...as...its winter here...and too cold...and i m not able to wake up for fajr time...but...i do pray...wenever i wake up...is that ok?...

Yes, brother...we live in India...and India being a secular country...does not have special places for worship in offices...for whoever...be it a Hindu...Muslim or Christian...we do have a mosque near our office...bt its totally for males...so i pray at my seat...

are we allowed to eat prashads...like...In india...they give...prashads...like they go to temple...and some eatables are provided to their idols...and they give to others...are we allowed to eat them...when my friends offer them to me?

With regard to the hereafter..i am not able to get an answer brother...as unfortunately..the link given by Brother AHA is not opening...:(

I am sorry for troubling again..hope you could help me...thank you very much again brother...:)...

With best regards...
Anjum

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 01:37:47 PM »
Salam Walaikum Dear Sister Mariah..

I thank you very much for your answer sister...this makes my heart lighten...:)...thank you very much...actually..he was a believer sister...but...continuous deaths in his family...like...his mother...father...and niece...made him a atheist...and again recent death of his nephew...made him atheist...he would...what would God get..by taking innocent life...is he sadist...something like that...i know...loss makes people talk like this...bt...he do...respect our religion...and does not involve in any bad things...like...drinking...gambling or cheating...he is very honest...jus atheist...that is why i was worried for him...whether..he will be given jannah or not...and one more thing to be noted here is that...being an India...Arabic is not a part of the language spoken here...we are not well versed with...what was written in Quran...and..most of the people here...dont understnd arabic...they simple...read Quran in arabic...as they know to read arabic...they dont unerstand it...and they simply follow whatever...their religious teachers...teach them...that was sad part...even...i didnt understand Quran earlier..i was simply reading Quran in arabic...and after so many confusions and restrictions because of hadees...i prayed to God for guidance...and he gave me guidance...and i started reading Quran in english and started understanding it...and thank God...i found this Forum...:)...but this is the case with most of the people here...i am trying to teach my family...what Quran actually says...well...because of my dad...we were already...following good things in Quran...Thanks to God...:)...so understanding Quran further helped me...:)...and as..for explaining to dad about Quran...i dont know sister...i dont think..he wil listen...because...he is very firm in his views...and will argue back..so i have stopped..:)..lets just pray for him...what to do...:(...thank you very much for answering me...:)...May God bless you..

With best regards,
Anjum

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 09:55:04 AM »
Salam :)

You're welcome ;) Your father sounds stubborn though. You could show him a reformist translation of the Quran, and if you can't find one, you could try Yusuf Ali (I think he's the least sexist of the six mainstream INCREDIBLY SEXIST Quranic translators). Instead of arguing, maybe you could just invite him and then let him decide on his own...? I don't know your situation fully so it's up to you :)

He seems to think God is cruel, and that seems to be the problem. I could easily use logical deduction to refute this idea, but I don't think that's what he needs. These articles/threads might help:

http://quransmessage.com/articles/suffering%20FM3.htm

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=758.0

http://quransmessage.com/articles/tests%20FM3.htm

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 05:26:10 PM »
Peace.

Is it me or does everyone see this "big contradiction" about Atheits blaming GOD?

If one does not believe in GOD, or comes to a conclusion there is no GOD, then it is a big contradiction to go  on blaming GOD?

Even a mere mention of "GOD" by them suggest some hypocrisy?

If there is no GOD ,according to  Atheists, then look for "other than GOD " to blame for whatever you decide is unfair/unjust...etc

Just say ,according to you,GOD does not exist. You cannot blame what does not exist. End of blame!!!!!

Just a thought.
GOD bless
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline A.H.A

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 02:42:58 AM »
but i am still doubtful...so...does zakat mean...tax?..and we live in India...there is no such tax for believers or non-believers...we jus have to pay tax as per our income...is that ok?...and women are exempted from paying upto some level...so...does zakat implies in India?

Zakat means regular tax per income. It depends on one's ability and circumstances; if the government takes it from you, then it implies and if the government doesn't want any tax from you, then it does not imply.

...we do give sadaqah...jus clear this doubt...

Sadaqah is what you can afford, there is no regulation, must be paid whenever there is need for it, and must be paid to:
1 - The poor
2 - The needy
3 - Those that are involved in the collection of sadaqah/alms
4 - Those whose hearts have been reconciled (New believers)
5 - Freeing of the captives
6 - Those in debt
7 - In the way of God
8 - The wayfarer

My dad is an atheist. He was believer earlier when he was young. Continuous deaths in his family made him an atheist.
I'v found the answers given by other members of the forum consolatory regarding your father. I don't really think that he is an actual atheist. A theist believes in God and love God, your father seems to believe in God and hate God. The only difference is the feeling not the belief. this is your duty to try, although guidance depends on the will of God. You must work on that.

According to the Quran, meat dedicated to the idols is Haram, those eatables might be similar to the meat of animals scarified before the idols before and during Prophet Muhammad's ministry.

Regarding your main/real question:
will i meet my husband and family in hereafter?
The Quran talks about hereafter in a symbolic language, and we really don't know how it will be. But, you will have all what you want/desire there.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
Salam,

I think you'll meet your family in the hereafter if they're righteous. If they're not righteous, then you'll have no desire to meet them, because evil desires are purged from our hearts in Heaven. However, if your family members are good, you'll meet them:

“And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything” ~52.21

You'll have everything you want in paradise. So no worries. :)

Mia

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 11:09:32 PM »
Hey Anjum,
I just came accross this thread, and the question you asked is a very similar (nearly identical) like one asked some time ago. Here is brother Joseph's answer on it :) I think it will help you
Thread's name is "Wordly couples in jannah" under the "Women" section of this forum (bcs I'm having a trouble to copy-paste the link, so in case you can't see the link go to the search bar of the forum and type the title of thread)

http://quransmessage.com/forum/forum.htm

Let me know if you read it and if it answers your question
Your sister Seraphina :)
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 02:29:58 PM »
Salam walaikum Sister mia

I m so sorry for late reply...i was on holidays...for the past four days...that is why...i m late to reply...yes sister...my father is stubborn...i dont have the strength to argue with him...he will backfire at me...and confuse me..so i have stopped...m jus worried...will he be sent to hell for being an atheist?...apart from that..he has not done anything wrong i guess...God knows...

with best regards
Anjum

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 02:34:53 PM »
Salam Walaikum good logic

Haha...wat u said is a good logic...:)...I will remember this...thanks