Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Thank you brother Joseph!

Offline IjazAhmad

• View Profile
Thank you brother Joseph!
« on: March 22, 2016, 03:46:58 AM »
I want to give my gratitude to my dear brother Joseph. His website has assisted me a lot, especially in my earlier days when I was in extreme anguish about Islam. It would be great if I could meet the brother, but since he want to keep his identity a secret, I'd respect that. I still visit his website, read articles, share and do my own study.

THANK YOU BROTHER JOSEPH, MAY ALLAH THE EXALTED BLESS YOU AND REWARD YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS
Your brother,
Ijaz Ahmad

Offline Star

• View Profile
Re: Thank you brother Joseph!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 06:54:07 AM »
I agree with this completely! His website has solved many problems and enlightened me greatly.

You don't know who he actually is? I thought everyone on this forum knew anyway. Interesting.

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER JOSEPH.

Offline Hassan A

• The truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 09:03:31 AM »
I, as well, fully concur with both MiaStar and IjazAhmad's statements.

Thank you greatly brother Jospeh Islam.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 12:52:35 PM »
Salam All...

Well...I am thankful to God...for guiding me and helping me find this forum...:)...This forum has made me look at islam in a new way...and it is pretty simple and worth everything...am very much thankful to all my brothers and sisters here for helping me all the time...:)...

And a very big thanks for Brother Joseph...for all his articles...:)...and his assistance...:)..

May Allah the most Gracious and most Merciful bless us all...:)...

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 11:45:15 AM »
Asalamu Alykum

Thanks to God the Almighty for allowing us to see the truth through His humble servants that He has bestowed His grace upon Masha'Allah. May God bless you brother Joseph and your family and Insha' Allah keep granting you wisdom. Thank you for all your efforts and sharing.

Salam