Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ignorance

Offline zara

• View Profile
Ignorance
« on: April 23, 2016, 02:02:39 AM »
Salaam all,
Whenever I read about each person being responsible for studying the scriptures,researching and pondering over all the information to reach logical conclusions,I think about my grandmother.This is a woman living in her tiny mud hut,with no knowledge of how to read or write in any language.The only chapters of the Quran she knows are those she memorized for the purpose of salat.She thinks her religion is just about praying,fasting,and loving the prophet.Her only source of religious knowledge comes from whatever she can hear coming out of the speakers at the mosque during Friday sermons when they are lucky enough to have power.
Sorry this is long but my point is,she is never going to hear stuff about abrogation of verses or read lexicons to confirm the meaning of words.Will someone like her get a pass for their ignorance on judgement day?and will someone like me who has access to resources be judged more harshly?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Ignorance
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 04:42:54 AM »
Peace Zara.

This sums up humans, the rich,the poor, the educated, the uneducated, the male, the female, the powerful, the weak...etc;
2:286:
لا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفسًا إِلّا وُسعَها لَها ما كَسَبَت وَعَلَيها مَا اكتَسَبَت رَبَّنا لا تُؤاخِذنا إِن نَسينا أَو أَخطَأنا رَبَّنا وَلا تَحمِل عَلَينا إِصرًا كَما حَمَلتَهُ عَلَى الَّذينَ مِن قَبلِنا رَبَّنا وَلا تُحَمِّلنا ما لا طاقَةَ لَنا بِهِ وَاعفُ عَنّا وَاغفِر لَنا وَارحَمنا أَنتَ مَولىٰنا فَانصُرنا عَلَى القَومِ الكٰفِرينَ
GOD does not burden a soul beyond what it can bare, if you are a true believer, you will put your trust in GOD and GOD will guide you.

The Lord knows the inner most thoughts of everyone and will judge everyone fairly.

GOD will also try each one according to His knowledge of each individual. The Lord is the only judge.

Doing our best sincerely and honestly is key. Trusting in GOD and trusting GOD will help.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline zara

• View Profile
Re: Ignorance
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 07:52:57 AM »
Thanks for your response good logic.