Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Its A Wonderful Journey

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
Its A Wonderful Journey
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:27:37 PM »
Its A Wonderful Journey

A few years back through Facebook I got in touch with Edip Yuksel and his reformist translation of Quran. Initially I was moved. But some of his arrogant approach and specially excluding 2 verses to fit 19 theory, i felt disturbed. But I kept continue to the end of the translation. In between I became to know about this site quransmessage.com and Brother Joseph Islam. At first I e-mailed some questions and got answers immediately. He offered to join his forum. I entered and read the Articles, Q/A sections, his FB posts etc. It was amazing. I felt like Alice in wonderland. Before then I had some doubt about traditional approach to Islam. And I was confused about what to do. But this time I just got converted overnight, like the magicians of Pharao. Now I try to read Quran regularly to understand its meaning. Through me some of my relatives and freinds became familiar with the insightful articles of this site. Some became his FB freinds. Alhamdulillah, they also abandoned previous hadith based practices, and now they also try to follow only Quran. They are all joyful to have this connection and assistance. Though some of my relatives and freinds also rejected this approach, but we are in hope that in near future they also will be convinced, In Sha Allah.

Dear Joseph Abraham Islam, My Brother in peace, you will never know how much we are indebted to you for your support to bring us nearer to Quran. Please accept my salute and a warm deep hug to you. May Allah reward you here and hereafter.

And please pray for me and for my family and freinds. Pray specially, because, even knowing the truth sometimes I loose control over myself in various matter, commit something which i should not. I try to prevent and fail sometimes. And i feel deeply sorry. And now I understand, Knowing is not everything. Knowledge is power. But To be a good man in action is much better than to be a knowledgeble person. I am fighting to be so. please pray for me so that i can continue this wonderful journey to the end fruitfully.

Best Regards.

God bless you dear brother.

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Its A Wonderful Journey
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 08:42:40 PM »
As-salamu alaykum my dear brother Munir,

I am truly humbled by yours and other personal posts in this section. May God bless you always and please pray for me as I will for you, God willing

I look forward to meeting you in a spiritual kingdom yet to come, God willing. May He forgive our sins and admit us in His Garden (89:30).

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell