Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What does fight in the God's cause mean and other questions..

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
What does fight in the God's cause mean and other questions..
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:34:02 PM »
Salam All,

Fight in the cause of God...What does it mean?...are we to fight with those...who are talking against Islam..and muslims..i have seen many people belittle our religion and God on social media...should we fight them?...coz if we do..its gets dirty..they talk too much and we get hurt at last..should we go on preaching people..even if they are against us or something like that?

Cant we just enjoy decorations of christmas tree and all?....its just we like christmas tree and lightings and gifts and all...can we just do that for fun..nothing else...

shaitan not letting me enjoy small things...i jus want to be happy...it makes me think negative about everything...

As India is a Hindu majority country..but a secular country...should we be against hindus or something like that? or shouldnt we be patriotic towards our country?...as some told that...we shouldnt be best friends with hindus or disbelievers...:S...and quotes this verse [60:1] O you who believe, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies extending love to them when they have disbelieved in the truth that has come to you.
 I am just confused...:S...

Kindly clear it guys...please please..am just trying hard to be happy and stress free and small things come up in my mind and makes me think too much...like...should we be friends with non-muslims or not...as per the above verse...the person claims that..we shouldnt be best friends with them...:S

I hope brother Joseph also can take some time and clear my doubts please...:)

Regards,
Anjum

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Re: What does fight in the God's cause mean and other questions..
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 11:17:32 PM »
 Again, I am quite confused on why you insist on repeatedly asking the same question on this forum over and over again when people have consistently given you answers to it. Have those answers not helped?
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 02:40:25 AM »
Asalamu Alykum

Please see the article below

i have seen many people belittle our religion and God on social media...should we fight them?...coz if we do..its gets dirty..they talk too much and we get hurt at last..should we go on preaching people..even if they are against us or something like that?

The best thing to do is not argue with people who are uneducated about religions and have no intention of getting any academic knowledge of truth. Lots of arguments are not based on facts and the conversations become useless talk and is no need. Also dont insult other peoples beliefs as this leads to them also insulting God without having knowledge and gross talk comes from all different directions. Please see 6:108.

Spreading the message in truth is something one may do for the sake of God. Let anyone who wants to believe believe, and let anyone who wants to disbelieve disbelieve. 18:29. Any believer who wants to speak just speak the truth and do not engage in useless speech. Its not upon us that they become believers or not. It just maybe that a believer or the truth he/she spreads becomes a medium that God uses to reach out to other people.

This website is a great example. Just follow these footsteps. Don't engaged with people who are harsh, rude, and seem to mock. But kindly try to spread the truth to people who seem they are interested or searching.

You live in a country that is not harming you or forcing you out of your home or fighting you regarding your religion. So be nice and kind to them. Your should be righteous towards them and act justly.

60:8 Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Salam

UNDERSTANDING THE QURANIC MEANING OF 'JIHAD'
http://quransmessage.com/articles/jihad%20FM3.htm

Offline IjazAhmad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 09:00:37 PM »
Salam All,

Fight in the cause of God...What does it mean?...are we to fight with those...who are talking against Islam..and muslims..i have seen many people belittle our religion and God on social media...should we fight them?...coz if we do..its gets dirty..they talk too much and we get hurt at last..should we go on preaching people..even if they are against us or something like that?

Cant we just enjoy decorations of christmas tree and all?....its just we like christmas tree and lightings and gifts and all...can we just do that for fun..nothing else...

shaitan not letting me enjoy small things...i jus want to be happy...it makes me think negative about everything...

As India is a Hindu majority country..but a secular country...should we be against hindus or something like that? or shouldnt we be patriotic towards our country?...as some told that...we shouldnt be best friends with hindus or disbelievers...:S...and quotes this verse [60:1] O you who believe, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies extending love to them when they have disbelieved in the truth that has come to you.
 I am just confused...:S...

Kindly clear it guys...please please..am just trying hard to be happy and stress free and small things come up in my mind and makes me think too much...like...should we be friends with non-muslims or not...as per the above verse...the person claims that..we shouldnt be best friends with them...:S

I hope brother Joseph also can take some time and clear my doubts please...:)

Regards,
Anjum

As-salaamu `alaykum!

Instead of making numerous posts, why don't you use the search bar? These question are already answered, just search and you will certainly find replies to your questions.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 07:58:30 PM »
Salam Brother wanderer,

I am sorry for repeating the questions...I was reading Quran again...and got confused again...that is why i have been posting the posts again...sorry...will try my best not to repeat.

Regards,
Anjum

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 07:59:29 PM »
Salam Brother Hamzeh,

Thank you very much for your answer and the link..it was help and better understanding..:)...Thank you very much...:)..

Thanks and regards,
Anjum