Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: arabic and verse 89:9

Offline sharon

• View Profile
Re: arabic and verse 89:9
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 01:15:25 AM »
Plus also the buildings in mada'in saleh are tombs not houses

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
Does rocks in that verse mean mountains or just rocks to make there palaces or does it mean mountains

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 02:26:24 AM »
New researches came to the conclusion ,the Nabateans didnt take a respecful distance to the deaths-the lived between them.Tombs were nearby to the dwellings.In some cases the People lived in a rock earthgrounded whereas tombs were carved outof the Stone  at the Roof

Hijjr is translated as rock or Stone and i think there was a discussion about AT-Tur and Jabal(Mountain) in the Forum.But here is an article of Joseph http://quransmessage.com/articles/tur%20FM3.htm

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 04:04:30 AM »
So are you saying these tombs have nothing to do with the nabateans but the trouble is these tombs like brand new and thamud has to come at least 7 thousand bc because if noah nation was the first to commit shirk the they have to come before 9500 bc because there is proof of a nation committing shirk 9500 bc the gobekli temple turkey and if they were gone or destroyed at 7000 bc then thamud has to be before that because they were close to noah nation

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 03:07:35 AM »
Peace Sharon,

Sorry for not beeing clear,i just wrote that these tombs where also used by the Nabateans side by side with their houses .

The Nabatean came according of greek Romans sources at the time of the 5th centurary BC in that area .

If the Thamud are in that timeline you have mentioned is possible but i do not have any info on that .About Gobek tebli i just have few Information and i only can speculate about the People who might build that temple as it is in Anatolia i might be build by decendants of Japhet if im not wrong whereas the Nabateans are decendants of Sem .

how do you came to put Thamud at 7000bc?

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 05:05:34 PM »
Assalam alikum so what you are saying is that the nabateans built over the tombs meaning they renovate the thamud buildings but originally they were thamud is that right and if yes well I'm fine with that but that doesn't mean the thamud carved those tombs because the nabateans and that would not explain 89:9 because it says thamud carved thanks where I got 7000 bc from is in the quran it says that thamud and AD were very close to noah and that gobekli temple that place nation was destroyed or abandoned 7000bc so if noah nation was the first to commit shirk and that nation built idiols and temple 9500bc then if noah nation first commit shirk about 10 thousand bc just before they committed shirk so noah nation would of be destroyed 9 to 8 thousand bc and according to scholars the next first nation to be destroyed after noah was ad then thamud and as the quran said there were many nations in between thamud and abraham so if noah came then then ad and thamud has to be close to them and that's were I get the 7000 bc from because noah nation must of committed shirk at 10 thousand bc and destroyed 9-8 thousand bc and then came ad and thamud so the most we can say is thamud was destroyed 6-5 thousand bc but that is the least because also see there was a nation called ad I'm oman on the near the sea and they started in 3 thousand bc but they were gone by 300 bc so they can't be the ad from the quran so the ad from the quran has to come before that and thamud jazzakkallah 

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 06:06:50 AM »
Dear Sharon ,

This is what i have found to be quiet right in the the timeline for the thamud =nabateans(?).There is Picture of  thamudic Houses
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Thamud

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 07:49:11 PM »
Yes but like I said thamud can't be the nabteons because nabateans came 400 bc and gone 100 ad that would mean that they were destroyed 100 ad but there were no prophets between jesus and muhammad and like I said the quran clearly says that thamud came before moses and moses came 1300 bc and the nabateans didn't exsist then but like I said I have no problem saying that thamud oraganly built those buildings but they were ruined then thousands of years later the nabateans came did it up regenerated it from the out and built there graves inside what was already built by thamud thousand of years before the nabateans but my problem is that 89:9 says thamud carved the rocks but they didn't carve the outside at the time of the prophet like now because the outside was redone by the nabteons so how to we explain what 89:9 mean is it past tense or present jazzakkallah

Offline sharon

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »
The verse what say thamud came way before moses is 40:28-30 and 20:49-52

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2017, 02:19:38 PM »
Sharon,

Please do not ask the same questions across different threads. We have already merged many of your topics. However, you must stop this please.

This topic is now covered in the following thread:

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=2234

Thanks!