Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How can Allah regret?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: How can Allah regret?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 10:12:23 PM »
Peace Hamzeh.

Thank you for your detailed post.
Here is a summary of my understanding:

1- Qoran is the criterion ,calling all humans to its message. Preserved for all generations. Fully detailed and sufficient on its own.

2- GOD has never endorsed or even mentioned the "bible" by name in Qoran. GOD s words are carefully worded in Qoran to state "What He revealed " before Qoran. However GOD knew that the bible will be written and used by various religions. GOD has endorsed the "Torah" and "Injeel" and what He revealed to His prophets.

3- The bible as we have it today (  and as they had it in the time of Muhammed)  does contain " God s words",Using Qoran ,one can easily filter the false from the truth . The bible alone can also guide to the true message.

4- Both Qoran and bible ( Because it contains God s words) can be taught by GOD Alone. Those sincere and trusting in GOD Alone will be guided by God to the truth. God is the teacher of both. And of course they can also both misguide.

5- GOD has allowed "Shyateen ins and jinn" to distort the truth in bible by translating and interpreting His words ( even adding their own words),then God renews His message( the substitution talked about in my last post) but remains consistent with His message.
Of course these" Shayateen ins and jinn" distort the meaning and message of Qoran also as seen by various sects.

I agree with most of what you say brother except when you say bible I say GOD s words in the bible.
Hope this is clear.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197