Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Body piercing/Puncturing

Offline Mohammed

• View Profile
Body piercing/Puncturing
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:19:00 PM »
Dear All,
Assalaamu 'Alaikum

Does these verses says that any change in Allah's creation (such as circumcision, ear/nose piercing or puncturing of any body parts) was not allowed even at the time of the Prophet Abraham and warns against such practices ?

The interesting fact is that the verses are from Surah An-Nisa' /The Women (compared to men, women are more conditioned to the practice of body piercing, regardless of religion) and from Surah Ar-Rum/ The Romans.

[4:118] Allah cursed him, and he (the devil) said: "I will take from your worshippers/slaves a specified share."

[4:119] "And I will misguide them, and I will make them desire, and I will order/command them, so they will cut the animals'/livestock's ears, and I will order/command them, so they will change Allah's creation." And who takes the devil (as) a guardian/ally from other than Allah, so he had lost an evident loss.

[4:120] He promises them and he makes them wish/desire, and the devil does not promise them except deceit/temptation.

[4:121] Those, their shelter/refuge (is) Hell, and they do not find from it an escape/diversion.

[4:123] (It is) not your wishes/desires (Believers) nor The Book's people's (Jewish/Chritians) wishes/desires, who makes/does bad/evil/harm (he) will be rewarded with it, and he does not find for him from other than Allah a guardian/ally, and nor a victorious/savior.

[4:124] And who makes/does from the correct/righteous deeds from a male or a female, and he is believing, so those enter the Paradise, and they are not being caused injustice/oppression to (in the amount of) a peck in a seed/stone.

[4:125] وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ دِينًا مِّمَّنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لِلَّهِ وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ وَاتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَاتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلًا
[4:125] And who (is in) a better religion from (than) who submitted/surrendered his face to Allah, and he is (a) good doer, and he followed Abraham's religion/faith, upright/Unifier of God ? And Allah took Abraham (as) a faithful/close friend.

[30:30] فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَتَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
[30:30] So keep up your face/front to the religion, (as) a submitter/upright/Unifier of God, Allah's nature/manner/religion which He created/originated the people on it, (there is/let there be) no replacement/substitution to Allah's creation, that (is) the religion the straight/valuable, and but most of the people do not know.

[4:26] Allah wants to clarify/show/explain to you and (He) guides you (to) those who (were) before you's laws/ways, and He forgives on you, and Allah (is) knowledgeable, wise/judicious.
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]