Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Site Blew Me Away

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Site Blew Me Away
« on: January 25, 2018, 01:56:57 AM »
Assalamu alaikom dear brother Joseph Islam,

First of all, I want to appologize in advance if my English expression or syntax isnt how it should be.

I dont know how to express myself the way I have in my mind. I have discovered your site a few weeks ago. It really blew me away. Your way of explaining and elaborating complex issues is really a relief.

In fact you explain it the way I've always wanted to. So many topics so refreshing.

As I myself I started to "investigate" the traditions and Quran like some 30 years ago. I'm not a scholar at all, not at all. I did it by interest in the first place. The question that actually got me busy was the fact that how Islam has spread the message almost all over the Arabic world Asia etc in a few decades.
It was certainly not by violence

And now we have these beasts monsters, barbarians over out there claming that we have to force the non muslims to convert even by violence.
I'm sure you also know whom (what) I'm talking about.

Whenever someone mastering the Arabic language came to our house and read from the Ahadeeth books, I never could believe that the companions of the prophet or the people lived in his time could be this wrong! But really soo wrong!

There were so many irrational and illogical  hadeeths, beyond (my) belief.

I have always avoided or kept away from the hadeeths as most as possible.

I sincerly thank you...

Salamu alaikom