Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Brother Joseph Islam does not appear in You-tube or any social midea .

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile

Dear all .
Salamun Alaikum . I basically like the way of analyzing of brother Joseph A. Islam regarding Quran and it's all verses . I also like that he nevr base the Hadth ( Islami secondary sources ) to get best meaning of any verse from the Quran. There are 1.4 million Hadith which created many contradiction between verses . As a result many Christian Scholars refer those hadith to degradation of Quran's message. I am praying to all mighty Allah for his live long and give opportunity to spread the knowledge to among the people to take the truth .  I always try to hear many debates between Christian scholars like David Wodd , Mike Licona, Samual Green , and Muslim Scholars like Ahmed Deedat , Shabit Ali , Mohhamed Hijab , Jakir Nyak etc...... My questions is why brother Jospeh Islam not participate in this type of debate in the world or not published in you-tube or social media ?  Nodybody in my area knows about such highly scholars (I have ever seen  ) .  Please answer anybody on this topic the reason of wisdom for him to not disclose or spread his knowledge .

Offline w3bcrowf3r

• I read Quran, Gospel, Psalms, Torah etc.
    • View Profile
Those people you are talking about are sectarians. They come up with 1 good saying and following with 9 fabricated ones.

Avoid them, don't watch them. Instead study the Quran and don't waste your time by following or thinking what sectarians say.
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Dear All ,
I like some more person in this forum to input their opinion to reject such scholars . How I can underestimated this type of scholars ?   

Offline Duster

• View Profile
My questions is why brother Jospeh Islam not participate in this type of debate in the world or not published in you-tube or social media ?  Nodybody in my area knows about such highly scholars (I have ever seen  ) .  Please answer anybody on this topic the reason of wisdom for him to not disclose or spread his knowledge .

Shalom / peace ... I know brother Joseph can answer for himself, but if I can give my humble two cents ...>>>> I think it has to do with his anonymity...... He has kept himself hidden from the public (in person) and this is for a number of reasons including I think security and also so he is not judged unnecessarily and his readers can focus on his arguments he makes and not the personality ......I like others would love to know him personally and see him and on public platforms but I totally respect his decision as I can see why he may have done this .......

Here are a few links where he talks about this ....

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1276.0
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=252988391504962&set=a.122357211234748.21109.100003814101226&type=1