Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Prayer according to the Qur'an

Offline Quranfaithful

• View Profile
Prayer according to the Qur'an
« on: September 03, 2019, 09:38:57 PM »
The Hadith tell people that it is possible to pray the Qur'an according to the Holy Quran. According to the Koran prayer is made.

ablution verse;

verse 6: "O chambers of faith! wash your faces and hands up to your elbows when you stop praying / pray, anointed your heads and anointed your feet up to heels" or wash them

number of rak'ahs;
God did not limit the number of worship. you can make prayer as much as you can prohibit prayer.

morning prayer 4 rak'ahs
noon prayer 10 rak'ahs
afternoon prayer 8 rak'ahs
evening prayer 5 rak'ahs
Isha prayer 13 rak'a

The prayer rak'ahs in the city were all concocted afterwards.

prayer;

Surah al-Baqarah 238. verse: "Prayers / prayers and the middle prayer / middle prayer, protect.

Surah al-Imran 43. verse: "O Mary, respectfully hand in the presence of the Lord.

as stated in the previous verses in the manner of prayer.

precise reading in prayer;

you do not know the meaning of the time you read while praying or you will not have prayer.

In verse 43 of Surat an-Nisa: "O your faiths! When you are drunk, you do not know what you are saying, except in the case of junkyard-travel except for the male-ablution prayer / prayer is not going to. In this room water did not find, so clean your face and aunt. Allah anguish, forgive sins, gafûr, they do. "

When praying, you only need to remember Allah or your prayer is transmitted to the company.

verse 14: "Do not doubt that I am Allah! God is there besides me! Then worship me and perform your prayer / prayer to remember me."

when praying, he should praise and exalt Allah only, and only ask for help from Him.

111 Surah Isrâ verse 111: "Say:" Praise, that is unique to Allah, the child was not acquired; has no partners in property and management; no friendship was not achieved. "and glorify Him."

Verse 5: "We worship only you and we ask you for help."

prayer

verse 110 of Surah Isrâ: "Say:" Whether it is Allah, or it is Rahman. whichever you call, the most beautiful names / esmâül hüsna his. Pray / Pray your voice up, also mute. Take a middle way. "

prayer while "tahhiyat" prayer to read shirk. The Quran says only one of Allah when praying. It is evident that when praying, it is clear to remember other people than Allah.

prayer times

There are 3 time prayer in the Koran.

morning prayer;

verse 58 of Surat an-verses: "O ye who are members of the faith, those who are in, those who have not reached the age of adolescence three times you want permission to leave: morning prayer / duduk, before noon drink at the time of the day, after the sunset is wandering between ... Allah reveals the verses of greatness. Allah is the Wise, the Wise. "

moderate prayer;

Surah al-Baqarah 238. verse: "Prayers / prayers and the middle prayer / middle prayer, protect.

the evening prayer;

The verse 78 of Surah Isrâ: "The sun has shifted / sagging down, the night has decided, we have fulfilled the prayer / prayer. Observe the morning Koran. Watching the Quran in the morning."

friday prayer in the Qur'an;

friday prayer is obliged to women and men. friday prayer must be made with the congregation.

9. Surah Al-Friday: "Faith, when the call was made to prayers on Friday, immediately run to chant Allah and exchange there. If you know, it is not necessary for you."

Qibla

Surat al-Baqara 144: "We see you, of course, that surrounds the habits of your face correctly. I love you to a Qibla, of course I will. Now turn your face to the direction of the Masjid al-Haram. Wherever you are, your face is a truth from the Lord of the Masjid al-Haram." .

According to the time of the verse according to the time of the prayer, you must go to the Holy Mosque.

The verses in the Holy Quran are possible in prayer according to the Holy Quran.

Allah's book is enough for us

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
Re: Prayer according to the Qur'an
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 05:32:16 AM »
peace,

Your translations are unusual. Are they your own?

For a simple list of what Quran says about salat see here.

Offline Quranfaithful

• View Profile
Re: Prayer according to the Qur'an
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 05:48:59 PM »
There may be an error in the translation. There may be a mistake in translating this into English because I wrote it in Turkish. Sorry.

God help us.